Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tina Bryant

117 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Places & Travel
8/4/2007 11:25:45 PM

I have never been to Chicago. I have driven it through Illinois on my way to other places. I would really like to see the Oprah show and the Chicago Cubs play. That sounds like it was a wonderful vacation.

I have never traveled by train. This summer myself and other family members went to a train museum. It was great to see the way trains used to look and how they look today! It really made all of us want to ride the train across country.

Charity Design Publications offers a variety of services and products. The vision of Charity Design Publications is to provide quality service around the world. Email: customerservice@cdp1.com Websites include: http://www.cdp1webmasters.com/
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
9/10/2007 8:59:26 AM

Hi Tina,

When we are planning to retire and start to travel again I will be sure to check with my adland family of traveling agents special offers . For now I will share your link with my on and off line friends. Thank you for sharing your site looks great , Have a great day Gods speed :-) Lee 

+0
10/19/2007 2:32:54 PM

Why not to travel to Budapest, Hungary for a dental treatment? Hungary is famous for its dental tourism.

You can find info at my Forum about that.
We have famous dentists with top quality treatments. Our dentists work
with German, American and Japanese materials.

70% savings on your dental treatment!

+ WINTERINVASION in Hotels    4 = 3 nights to be paid

from November till late of February. 

Visit our website: www.flythensmile.com 

Andrea Turcsanyi 

Andrea Turcsanyi
+0
12/15/2007 6:02:23 AM

Dublin / Ireland Accommodation (Free Finder)

There is a free quality accommodation finding / booking service for all parts of Dublin called Almara Accommodations Dublin. They find and reserve Hostels,B&Bs and Hotels at no charge. Any size group from 1 to 100. If people prefer they can ask for an availability search and A.A.D. will give them the contact details to reserve for themselves. See enquiry / advice form at www.almarabb.com/almaraa.htm or sister company at www.almarabb.com

A.A.D. is also an official Dublin Tour Operator happy to answer any Dublin questions.

Dublin Visitors - http://www.dublin1.webs.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!