Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tina Bryant

117 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Places & Travel
7/18/2007 9:44:30 AM

Hello, I recently went on vacation and discovered new places and things to see. Join this forum and share your travel experiences. You may also want to share how your business may be useful to others traveling.

You may post a new thread or add to this post at anytime.

Charity Design Publications offers a variety of services and products. The vision of Charity Design Publications is to provide quality service around the world. Email: customerservice@cdp1.com Websites include: http://www.cdp1webmasters.com/
+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Places & Travel
7/19/2007 1:44:48 AM
Dear Tina,

Thank you for inviting me in your forum!

I have just visited The Grand Canyon and it  was one of the most Amazing places I have ever seen!

I still don't know how to post picture here, and if I learn soon,  I will place it!

Best wishes,

Vessie

+0
Tina Bryant

117 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/19/2007 11:43:01 AM

I have been to the Grand Canyon 2 or 3 times. It is a beautiful place.

Have you gone to Niagra Falls or Mount Rushmore. There are so many great things to see in the United States.

Last summer we visited Mall of America in Minnesota. SALES, SALES, SALES :)

Charity Design Publications offers a variety of services and products. The vision of Charity Design Publications is to provide quality service around the world. Email: customerservice@cdp1.com Websites include: http://www.cdp1webmasters.com/
+0
7/22/2007 9:37:07 PM

Hello Tina,

My wife and I recently went to Las Vegas and while there we visited Hoover Dam.  Vegas is a great tourist city with many things to do besides playing the games. 

We took one day just to tour some of the hotels and it was quite an enjoyable experience.  I don't know if you have ever been to Chicago but that is also a nice place to visit.  Michigan Avenue is awesome and we went on tour of Lake Michigan.  We plan to do more traveling after the birth of our first child. 

I believe you mentioned something in an earlier post about various places to visit.  Take a look at our website as we have our own travel business.  www.morahtravel.net

Looking forward to hearing from you.  Also, if you have any other nice places to visit I would sure love to know.  We went to Mexico last year.  I hear Aruba is very nice. 

+0
7/26/2007 7:02:57 PM

Hi, Tina,

I don't travel too much, but back in 2000, my oldest son lived in Chicago.  I went and spent a week with  him, and can't tell you how much I enjoyed it.  I'm a big baseball fan (Atlanta Braves), but  of course, I HAD to go watch the Chicago Cubs play Montreal Expos.  It was on Father's Day, and all the players had their children out on the field, playing ball with them before the game started.  It was nice!  We went to Shaw's Crab House, one of the old restaurants that the gangsters and mafia used to go to back in the 30's.  We also went to one of Oprah's shows.  It was all most exciting.  And since he  has moved back to Shreveport, I doubt I'll EVER make it back to Chicago, but if you've never been, it's worth the trip.  And I went by Amtrak, which is a very exciting mode of travel, if you've never tried THAT, either!

Thanks!

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!