Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Going to do something never done before and you can be a part of it !
7/20/2005 8:50:15 PM
You read right! I am going to do something never done before and I will be looking for people that have a business already. What I am going to do will SHOCK ALL of YOU! I am giving everyone a heads up on this for I will post here what I am about to do and you can benefit from this. I am going to need a day of preparation so I can be ready when I present this. What is it? I can't say, yet. When will it be ready? Friday, June 22, 2005. Even though I'm not ready, beleive me when I am you will be shocked to no end and want in on this. So watch this post. Check the box above to receive email notification when I post. You don't want to miss this. To our success. Kenneth R Sword
+0
Re: Going to do something never done before and you can be a part of it !
7/20/2005 9:19:15 PM
Kenneth, Shock this great grandpa! You do come up with some goodies!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
7/20/2005 9:24:49 PM
Go ahead and SHOCK ME Kenneth, I look forward to your BIG surprise on Friday. You are welcome to email Me AT: mofobrad@aol.com THANK YOU Kenneth, BRAD EDWARDS
+0
7/20/2005 9:46:55 PM
Kenneth, O yeah! I need a shock, just hit me! But I guess, I'll be ruled out from the game because, I don't have a biz...and you are looking for people with biz. going on.Well,I'll see what will happen on Friday, kind of like it..surprise me. See ya! Ania
+0
Betty Williams

404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2005 9:54:49 PM
Well...Kenneth...I trusted you before and was not disappointed...so count me in on the surprise. I will even welcome a call from you so I won't be in suspense for two days. I will keep the secret! :) Betty
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!