Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Post your ads here:
7/16/2007 2:39:06 AM
hi Allen,

Thank you very much for inviting me!

With ITV Ventures™ you're connected to hundreds of thousands of consumers through the millions of dollars being spent on proven T.V. shows promoting the products and services you sell. No other home based opportunity can route live calls from successful infomercials directly to you in the comfort of your home - the income generating potential of this innovative business model is limitless! ITV Ventures™ is the revolutionary, patent pending opportunity that is "Positively Impacting People®".

As an ITV Ventures™ Independent Business Owner, there is no limit to what you can earn. In fact, our business model compliments your efforts, and together, makes earning the income you desire a reality. Your income earning potential is no longer limited by "who you know", but augmented by who we reach with our successful product and opportunity infomercials. Our commitment to our Independent Business Owners extends beyond providing the leads they need, but also includes the support and training they need to leverage the opportunity and realize the income and lifestyle that they desire. This training and support includes conference calls, marketing materials, scripts, events and specially designed monthly training materials that leave you feeling confident, capable and motivated to succeed.

When you become an ITV Ventures Independent Business Owner,  you immediately start receiving a 50% purchase discount on all your personal purchases and up to 100% markup on all your retail sales! Your volume activity qualifies you for bonuses, commissions, trips and more!

Click here to view the Income Opportunity Infomercial being shown in millions of homes across the nation.

+0
7/16/2007 4:33:42 AM
Many Thanks For allowing us to post an ad here. This is a professionel business that is well worth looking into properly. It is free to join and you can just add one of many links or banners on your own site to make some money. Please look through all of this site just to see what it genuinly offers! http:www.leisureaudiobooks.com/list.aspx?catid=137&aid=104879 Thanks for your time mike
+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/16/2007 6:21:25 AM

The Heart's Choice Market is a member of the friendly, supportive and huge "Jerky Hill Team." Join today and let's become very successful marketers together along with the other members of this aggressive JD Premium Products team.

Teamwork Rocks!

CLICK HERE

Thank you Allen for offering this forum.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
7/16/2007 9:30:54 AM

Hi Allen,

Thank you for your invite to post in your forum. I find google is my best lead program ,to get the best  search engine placement my advise is to promote your company name "YOU" and I only promote one business as founder/owner of JOELEEs Wholesale on/off line it is my baby .

I wish success to all who have the desire to succeed Have a great week my friend ...Gods Speed :-) Lee
+0
7/16/2007 1:23:58 PM
Hello Allen,
Thank you for developing this forum.

My favorit business is EcoQuest International. I am having a lot of success with this business. Many people that I have talked with have become involved either at the business level or just purchasing the products. I am amazed at how well this compmany treats is personell as well as its customers.
I invite everyone to visist and see for themselves what EcoQuest can do for them.

www.freedomin4steps.com/jnoding

+0