Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The new PINK RIBBON Suporters Store
7/14/2007 7:12:27 AM

Click on our logo to watch an inspirational video!

The 3-Day Dancers welcome you to tour our new pink ribbon online store and thank you for your support!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE STORE

We have items for men, women, children, your home, office, even pets! Net proceeds from store sales benefit Susan G Komen For The Cure & the National Philanthropic Breast Cancer Trust. For more information about our team, our products, the Breast Cancer 3Day Walk, or any other inquiry please e-mail our team captain at:   3daywalker@cfl.rr.com

For the 3-Day Dancer's team, participating in the Breast Cancer 3-Day and other Breast Cancer Support Events is not a light commitment. The team members spend many hours training and fundraising away from their families, all while working full time jobs. We believe that each person who inhabits this earth has a personal responsibility to selflessly do what they can for the betterment of mankind.

What kind of world do you want? We dream of a world where the diagnosis of breast cancer is met with a cure, and we devote our time towards finding the cure, step by step, dollar by dollar.  All net proceeds from sales of merchandise in our store benefit the Susan G Komen For The Cure Foundation and the National Philanthropic Breast Cancer Trust.

You are invited to WALK with us, CREW with us, PURCHASE our products, or help with an individual  DONATION - it all brings us closer to the cure. You are also invited to support the members of our team individually by clicking on their name below to reach their donation webpage:

JeanMarie Borden-Aycock   Nancy Duso    Toni Arnold   

Amber Estep    Jillian Sommer   Smithy

The 3-Day is about changing lives - and we will continue to do whatever we can to ensure that one day, breast cancer is only something found in history books.  Our goal, our dream is that no child will ever lose their mother, a husband will never have to utter that final goodbye, and no woman will ever lose her battle against this disease! More names were added to our walking placard this week.  If you have a loved one whose name you'd like added to the list, just e-mail me at 3daywalker@cfl.rr.com .

The list currently reads:

Walking Placard

We walk in support of survivors Jenifer Lee Diener, Jackie Rubel, Martha Landers, Michaele Sidell, Teri MacLeod, Karen Estep, Alice Sloat, Maureen Foley-Schabel, Barbara Foley, Shirley Scidone, Alice Anderson and Sandra Woolard and in memory of Carmella DelCorso, Priscilla Kosen, Tulia Davila, Mary Carson, Neena Lou Summers, Priscilla Tighe, Susie Greene, Jean Marie Lockhart, Barbara Scidone, Margaret Lavalle, Debbie Ramsteck, Fern Lefebre, Sue Brey, Ruth Binnie, Lisa Harrison and Suzie MacKenzie

All donations are tax deductible and a copy of our 501c3 is available should you require a copy.

Please accept the deepest thanks from myself & the members of our walk/crew team, & for all of those awaiting a cure, for your generosity and your support. Our walking & crewing is the easy part. Having to deal with this disease is what takes the strength & courage. I can promise each of you that we will continue to walk until this disease is eradicated.

Have hope, use strength, be courageous & keep the faith - the cure will be found because

EVERYONE DESERVES A LIFETIME...............

Have a truly awesome day,

JeanMarie

Team Captain, The 3-Day Dancers

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The new PINK RIBBON Suporters Store
7/14/2007 12:51:39 PM

Thank You Jean

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The new PINK RIBBON Suporters Store
7/14/2007 3:04:18 PM

Hi Nick!

What a wonderful quote! Thanks for posting it for all to see!

Your friend,

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!