Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
You've got to know your limitations.....
7/20/2005 10:41:11 AM
"You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way." Johnny Cash
Hello
New Reply
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You've got to know your limitations.....
7/20/2005 11:06:19 AM
Hello Bogdan, very nice to see you,Wow,you should of been at my house last night,talking about limitations,this is an omen, Well I found my limitations were all about when I joined Adland, and am continueing to learn all about this limitations, thanks,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
New Reply
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1088 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2005 11:13:07 AM
Good post. Johnny Cash is one of my ol' favorite singers with much wisdom. His songs and life reflected that. I'm not sure if these ideas are obvious but life is hard if others aren't aware of one's limitations and/or take advantage of them for their own benefit.
New Reply
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2005 11:26:23 AM
Hi Bogdan and Greeting to all, Know your limitations? Why there is only one true limitation and that is accepting something as a limitation. All else are just obstacles in our path towards are desired goals. For many things are improbable, but nothing is impossible if we desire it enough and the committment is strong enough. Learn to accept and believe that and the doorway to the world will open before you.
New Reply
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/20/2005 11:38:51 AM
In a backwards sort of way, I believe Johnny is saying "Follow your instincts, do what makes you feel good, and you will find little limitation in your life." We should all know our limitations in the same way that we know our enemies, so that we understand them and can conquer them. We create our own limitations. We can also choose to reach past the limitations and become more. Make it a great day (literally)
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!