Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Zuefle

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I have researched many supplements in search of your same question.
7/11/2007 8:51:05 PM

I came upon eXfuze 7+ Superfood nutrition. Acai, Fucoidan, Mangosteen,Goji, Noni, Pomegranite, Aloe on and on...in a glass bottle. No leeching in to the product in glass. Plastics are a pain in our oil and fuel industry today. Responsible for water bottles alone...1.36 million barrels of oil per year. Just for a plastic bottle of water which has now been made toxic by the leeching factor.

Forbes magazine listed an article a week ago on the nutrition products, and they account for billions in sales and by 2012 projected to rise to the trillions as we continue to become a more proactive health society.

This product is in Pre-launch stage and hands down the finest source of botanical nutrition ever introduced. I hope you will continue to communicate with me,

Look at the product....positively No pressure, whatsoever. I am certain the information will be useful to you.

Mary Ann

mernie9@comcast.net

http://www.exfuze.com/maz

To your success, Mary Ann
+0
Cecil Edward

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I have researched many supplements in search of your same question.
7/28/2007 8:02:36 AM
Dear Mary Ann, I am really glad that you are very excited with your product exfuse and if that juice is doing good for you please promote to the members here. For me I am very satisfied with Fruta Vida juice for the health and monetary benifits and also with Cellfood as they are readily available here in Malaysia and 31 other countries (for frutavida). There will delivery problems and could be costly for other new products and they need approval from health ministry here in Malaysia. Wish you well and every success. Regards. M.A. Cecil
+0
Mary Zuefle

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I have researched many supplements in search of your same question.
7/28/2007 8:21:45 AM

Ed,

Thank you for responding. I really am very passionate about this product, it has truly changed the lives of many. People suffering from, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Acid reflux, and malnourishment. This is the product that you will find is effective immediately, not a week, not a month, begins at the cellular lever to refine your immune system and many common ailments.

I have been researching for 2 years to find the product that will change our nutrition habits for ever. Children and Adults love the taste, which is very unusual, considering many taste badly. Glass bottled to perfection for all ages. This is not a cure all form of nutrition, but rather a pro-active form of nutrition. The ingredients are researched for their medicinal properties. They are used in modern medicine in most remote regions of the world. They are used for types of cancer in Asia, arteriosclerosis, gatric and intestinal benefits. Cellular rejuvenation for your skin and for your internal functions.  Yes , I am extremely passionate about this product.   

Thank you for your interest.

To your success, Mary Ann
+0