Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Big Change for JOELEEs Free Multi Services !
7/11/2007 11:39:51 AM

Hi Friends,

As you might have noticed I have been very limited on time for past few days . My apologizes for the slow forum invite post . I have made some big changes that will increase all my friends who have allowed me to post their RSS Feeds and/or links on our JOELEEs Free Multi Services I have taken all and added them into our main .com root directory to increase search engine indexing in turn hopefully sending more visitors to your offers and services.

Also as Promised on my Friends Forum I have the "Sponsors Of The Week" shown on each page on the site for the week . i will change this in the order my friends have listed their offer -link in my forum Friends . I hope you find the change helpful and always feel free to give me your feedback. Gods Speed :-) Lee

· Current News Events by Jerilyn M.
· PHILOXENIA by Georgios P.
· Scripts and Programs
· Web Links

+0
Re: Big Change for JOELEEs Free Multi Services !
7/11/2007 11:52:46 AM

Hi, Joe,

Sounds like you've been busy, making all those changes.  I'll have to check them out!

I see that YOU, TOO, are involved in eVolution!  I'm IMpatiently waiting to see what all this is going to do in England on Sunday night, aren't you?  Who is your sponsor?  Mine is Paul McCusker.  I  hope we make a #2 washtub full of $1,000 bills, don't you?  Keep in touch.  If you learn anything, fill me in, OK?  And good luck!

Betty 

+0
7/11/2007 12:03:46 PM

Hello Joe

I'm still learning how to navigate my way through the Adlandpro Community, but the changes you have made to your site sounds very interesting as that the bottom line to operating successfully on the internet is good solid internet advertising/traffic.  Will be checking your site out.

David

Providing The Right Fashion David Thrower CEO http://www.activehatsandthings.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
7/11/2007 12:05:25 PM

Hi Betty,

Always pleased to see you , Thank you for taken the time to view the new design , The links and offers you viewed listed are all our adland friends. I do this is hopes to help our friends using my .com domain . Sister site to JOELEEs Wholesale . The link your have questions on was posted by our friend

Paul Mccusker (user id: lottojam) is offline. Last active: 7/10/2007 6:54:20 PM Paul Mccusker
[Paul Mccusker's picture]
           I'm sure if you ask he will be honored to connect with you on any new going ons in the program  .  :-) Lee

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
7/11/2007 3:08:08 PM

Hi David,

Yes I do understand adland has so much one can do here my friend . Its cool I will be here. Need any help just give a shout out . Have a Great Day :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!