Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #43 FOR 2007
7/14/2007 3:16:30 PM

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for coming by with your warm wishes.  Yes, I have very much enjoyed this week :)  There are so many wonderful people at Adland, and I am thankful for all of the terrific friends that I have made here.

I hope you are having a great weekend and God Bless!

~Monica

+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/15/2007 2:34:54 PM
Congratulations Monica,

Enjoy your time as our "Star" this week and thanks for your friendship.

Your Friend,

Rick Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2007 6:15:50 PM

Hello Rick,

Thank you for coming by.  And it is I who should be thanking you and Marilyn for your friendships.  Both of you are very kind and very special people.   And I look forward to a life long friendship with your guys :)

Hearts for you and Marilyn

~Monica

+0
HELLO
7/30/2007 6:23:04 AM
My dear

It’s my pleasure to write you this mail. I am Marieam Mbaye 24 years of age a single girls from Ethiopia. Immediately after going through your profile I made up my mind to contact you for long term relationship as my instinct told me you are the right choice. Now, that I am in a state of absolute confusion I must reveal to you that my Dad was the Financial controller to the Common Wealth North African Region he was killed together with my mother in a gun short by un-identified family enemies on the 10Th of February 2006 along Addis Ababa international Airport road in Ethiopia. 

Before my dad’s death, he made me his final will beneficiary of the sum of usd$5.5M (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars) deposited here in a private company and I have all the statement deposited documents that covers the money. I came to Senegal because of this deposit and also coupled with the troubles and suffering I was going through at the hand my late father’s junior brother’s they are trying to take everything away from me even working hand to hand with my family enemies the people who killed my dad. To avoid them killing me i have to escape with all the documents that covers this deposit here in Senegal, with the help of Catholic Missionary Sisters under Red Cross.

Please, I need your assistance to help me claim and transfer the money into your possession, you will also help in getting my traveling document to meet with you in your country. After your reply I will email you the contact information of the holding company where my late father deposited the money; and also I send my photo to you. Please as you’re replying, do reply with your personal information’s, your telephone number and your house contact address.

Thanks and take good care of yourself.

Yours lovely Marieam Mbaye. (marieam_38@yahoo.com
+0
HELLO
7/30/2007 6:46:23 AM
My dear

It’s my pleasure to write you this mail. I am Marieam Mbaye 24 years of age a single girls from Ethiopia. Immediately after going through your profile I made up my mind to contact you for long term relationship as my instinct told me you are the right choice. Now, that I am in a state of absolute confusion I must reveal to you that my Dad was the Financial controller to the Common Wealth North African Region he was killed together with my mother in a gun short by un-identified family enemies on the 10Th of February 2006 along Addis Ababa international Airport road in Ethiopia. 

Before my dad’s death, he made me his final will beneficiary of the sum of usd$5.5M (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars) deposited here in a private company and I have all the statement deposited documents that covers the money. I came to Senegal because of this deposit and also coupled with the troubles and suffering I was going through at the hand my late father’s junior brother’s they are trying to take everything away from me even working hand to hand with my family enemies the people who killed my dad. To avoid them killing me i have to escape with all the documents that covers this deposit here in Senegal, with the help of Catholic Missionary Sisters under Red Cross.

Please, I need your assistance to help me claim and transfer the money into your possession, you will also help in getting my traveling document to meet with you in your country. After your reply I will email you the contact information of the holding company where my late father deposited the money; and also I send my photo to you. Please as you’re replying, do reply with your personal information’s, your telephone number and your house contact address.

Thanks and take good care of yourself.

Yours lovely Marieam Mbaye. (marieam_38@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!