Promote
Mel
Mel Baxter-Smith

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Please take Your FREE Tour!
7/5/2007 6:19:00 AM
Hi there

We thought you might want to see this ... It’s free to "Take the Tour" with MyWorldPlus and you will automatically start building a massive downline … We had a downline of over 7,500 in our first week!

MyWorldPlus is an AWESOME company that is helping people save every month on things they are already buying from over 175,000 retailers you can go to WORLDWIDE ... You can save money on movies, travel, golf, skiing, shopping and lots more! … PLUS, they have a cash back shopping platform that pays you cash for online purchases at over 600 brand name stores.

Start your Tour now at … www.melpip.myworldresults.com … Simply type in your Name, E-mail address and Phone Number … Next watch the Short Movie … You’ll be immediately positioned in the Powerline and all other People viewing after you will be placed below you (This will include even those who upgrade to Paid Members).

After you have taken the Tour go to … www.myworldplus.com and type in your E-Mail address at the Pre-Enrollee Log In … When you click on "Genealogy" on the Left Bar you’ll be able to watch your Downline grow DAILY!

We’re pretty sure you’ll like what you see ... Should you decide to Upgrade straight away (We recommend Option 3 Member/Associate at a total cost of approx only £35.00) or wait a day or two to see that it is working first ... You then only need 3 personally sponsored members to be in profit ... You will also share in the Bonus Pool every month.

Anyway, we soon saw all the benefits of My World Plus and upgraded on day 2.

Enjoy your viewing and your subsequent earnings

Kind regards,

Mel
Take a Free Tour of My World Plus @ www.simplywin.net
Mel Baxter-Smith Skype us @ melbaxtersmith Leafit Associate Get Paid For Posting Pictures SNAP it .. TAG it .. SHARE it .. and it Pays YOU ! @ http://www.melpip.info
New Reply
+0