Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #40 FOR 2007
7/3/2007 11:58:32 AM

Hi Barb,

Thank you for your post and your congratulations, I am really impressed that you think I am awesome, Barbara is now complaining she will have to make the door frames wider so I can get my head through them! 

The Cheshire Cat graphic and many others are available free on my site at http://www.me.jpbp.com

Best Wishes
John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2007 11:58:53 AM

John

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/3/2007 12:01:55 PM

Hi Las,

Thank you for your post and your congratulations, I am really pleased you think I am great, but can you please tell Barbara as well. 

The Cheshire Cat graphic and many others are available free on my site at http://www.me.jpbp.com

Best Wishes
John.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2007 12:02:03 PM
Thank you Marilyn and the Star Team... you couldn't have pick a more perfect Star to be paraded around Adland... Mr. Button's himself!!!! :)

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

John "Perfect"ington

Hey John, it was awesome walking up to this parade and seeing you as the STAR!  Hoorah! Yipee! Right-on!  I hope you enjoy this week being and showing us how great and perfect you are.  I thought I saw a float pass by made out of buttons... but I was too far away... Oh well. :)

John... thank you very much for the JP Award forum.  It has been a great pleasure being a recipient of this award and especially because of the type of friends you have drawn to this special place.  You are very much appreciated for all that you do.  Your generocity with the prize is unreal... I hope everyone visits your Secret Resource Site soon.  I couldn't believe how much stuff is there. Wow!

We will all enjoy this week along with you.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/3/2007 12:04:19 PM

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your post and your congratulations, to bad I can't get your jerky over here in the uk! 

Best Wishes
John.

+0