Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if ?
7/2/2007 1:38:55 PM

Hi,

Hope everyone had a great weekend I was sent this in email and thought I would share it with my friends.

If you feel the same, pass this on to your True American friends.  Y'all know who they are...

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in publicplaces.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."  

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.  

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend. 

Have a Great Day :-) Lee

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if ?
7/2/2007 1:42:03 PM

Hi Lee,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I am true American :)

~Monica

+0
7/2/2007 2:28:34 PM
Dear Lee I am proud to say that I am a TRUE AMERICAN. Even my son was born on the 3rd of July( it was night,so it was almost the 4th) LOL Have a wonderful Fourth of July Holiday Your friend aweston39
+0
7/2/2007 2:35:19 PM
Love it! I had to send it to my friends.
Angie

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2007 3:21:34 PM
Okay Lee i guess i am one too! Im also 7/8th Cherokee. Thanks for the wonderful post. Happy 4th my friend.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0