Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRTY FIFTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
7/4/2007 2:20:10 PM
Hi Luella, John & Team,

Great feature here, again as usual !!

Having studied  'Florence Nightingale' as 'non detail ' subject in school, now when I read her bio,  its amazing how her life speaks to you, these words of hers soprofound and true
I have no peculiar Gifts. And I can honestly assure any Young Lady, if she will but try to Walk, she will soon be able to run the "appointed course." But then she must first Learn to Walk, and so when she rus she must run with Patience.(Most People don't even try to Walk.) But I would also say to all Young Ladies who are called to any particular Vocation, qualify yourself for it as a Man does for his Work. Don't think you can untertake it otherwise.

Thank you for this lovely and inspiring feature.

Blessings

Pauline R

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2007 2:39:28 PM

Hello Pauline!

Those words also struck me.  Such wisdom.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
7/6/2007 2:57:52 AM
Hi, Everyone!
I'm so sorry for showing up so late here at the Forum! I have not been feeling well. My Doctor wants me to have a Sigmoidoscopy to find out if there is a problem with my Colon and wants to find out what is the Cause for my Gall Stones. I may have Polyps again. Years ago, I had 12 good sized Polyps removed! I hope and Pray that I feel better soon. I'm sorry to go on about myself, when there is a Lady here to Honor, "Florence Nightengale!" I am so glad that several of you enjoyed this Forum and reading about Florence Nightengale and her Achievements! She definitely is a "WOMAN OF COURAGE"! Thank you, Team for doing a great job, as usual!!! God Bless Everyone Here At AdlandPro!!!
Love,
Shirley Ruth Caron
http://www.youravon.com/ShirleyCaron
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2007 10:36:21 AM

Bless your heart Shirley, you are in my prayers.  Thank you for your excellent nomination.  Florence Nightingale is truly a star. 

We love you,

Luella and John

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 7:28:58 PM

Thank you friends for dropping by to honor a most selfless lady......

Florence Nightingale

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!