Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: KALEIDOSCOPE, ADLANDPRO FEATURE FORUM
7/1/2007 9:21:43 AM

Hi Pauline, John & Georgios,

What a BRILLIANT idea. This forum will be in a unique position to enable our community friends to better understand the culture, traditions and customs of many different countries.

This is a winner and considering the hosts of this forum doesn't surprise me in the least.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2007 9:51:26 AM
Dear Pauline, John & Georgios,
Hey ya you 3 amazing people.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day!  Happy Sunday!

I just stopped by here to see how everything is going and I have to say that you have such positive and great reviews regarding this new forum.  Its great for people to learn about culture and have an open mind to special things not in their same country.

Great job you guys are doing and I just can't wait when the 1st edition comes out.  This is just awesome.

You 3 combined will blast Adland off the ground.  Thank you for this initiative and you 3 are certainly outstanding and amazing individuals.

Take care and have a great week!

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2007 3:49:46 PM
Hello Thomas!

Welcome to KALEIDOSCOPE. Thank you for whishing us good Luck we need it.
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2007 4:25:45 PM
HELLO Friends

Welcome in Rina,
How is Team IndoChina. I see forward to read your Team Repport.
Now you are a queen maybe you let the others do the job while you read the nice poem Joe wrote to you and while you count the diamonds on your crown.

Welcome in Branka,
Team Balkan don't hesitate. We have lots of time to dicuss what to give them. 5000 years of written history. We are ready anytime any day and any hour to contribute. Dimitra came back from week end vacations and she is ready too. There is a big difference in this team from the others.
WE IN THE TEAM BLAKAN ARE FROM TOP TO TOE WRITTEN HISTORY. More than 80 races with culture, tradition, folklore what ever you want. Belive it or not everything sout of DANUBE is alife day and night. Every stone in Balkan wittnessed history.  Just take a stone in your hand and you will se an open book.

Well I will write more in my Gossip. I am always ready to jump in.
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/1/2007 5:17:12 PM
Hello Pauline, John and Georgios,

One of the best ideas here. This will be one of the best forums. It's an amazing idea and you are the best team to work for it.

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!