Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Alphabet Game #24
6/28/2007 8:16:00 PM
Monica,I come first thing in the morning into your forum....don't even check mine first ;-) I always think I sure missed something and most of the time it's true :-)
You really have something special here with very special people around ( and yes,I mean special in the sense of big heart,not otherwise ;-) ) Glad you're all my friends

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2007 8:36:10 PM

Hold on, Joe - that's not so - I won yesterday and I only played one game (lol) - seems I am attracting all kinds of great stuff lately!!  I am blessed.

These games are lots of fun - Monica, I am enjoying gettiing through them after the fact.  I miss most of them because I am at work - it's just as fun to read them later.

I am not as quick at posting as some of these young whipper snappers .

And Oh yes, I wanted a trumpet in here so here it is!!

Ribbit, ribbit - toot, too!!

The frog came right out of my special garden, Joe!!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2007 9:15:51 PM
Monica, you should KNOW for certain that your forum is blessed.... Georgios made a remarkable appearance.  Hey Georgios! 
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2007 9:22:12 PM
They is our lovely lady Judy!!!!  Hi Judy!  I have to thank you Judy for enjoying the walk through the perfect garden.  That has been an amazing trip for me.  You won't believe the energy it takes to dream like that.  Amazing!

Thank you for visiting.  I hope to get caught up tonight and first thing in the morning.  Please visit more...
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2007 9:28:08 PM
And I just visited the garden and who do I find there... all happy... such a great visitor... a parnter on the walk... our very own Mommie Janet!  Thank you Janet for the encouragement to continue the walk... to paint my heart to all my friends.

I appreciate my visitors very much.
+0