Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Robertson

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Site for Fibromyalgia - Information and Resources
8/26/2007 2:52:47 PM
Hello Donna,
Your blog looks great also! Very informative. I tried to post a comment, it appears you can't.

Keep up the good work.

IF you ever need to talk you can email me at:
lrobertson0207@yahoo.com

Thanks again
Lisa
Lisa Robertson
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 1:11:40 AM
HI Lisa, You used to be able to post a comment on my blog, but then there was a problem with someone posting something unwanted on someone's blog, so we were advised to disable the comment section. I have never heard back from bizzy blogz staff about reinstating that function. DonnaZ
+0
Lisa Robertson

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2007 3:29:21 AM
Hi Donna,
I am starting a new program titled: D.A.P.- The Diabetes Assistants Program. It is to help people with low income pay for the foods listed on their recommended diets. It also puchases Equipment for measuring the food as well as testing meters,etc..I also am helping with prevention services for those at high risk for diabetes.

The site is: Diabetes Watch Blog

If you could spread the word a bit I would appreciate it. There is a form they can fill out at this link if they want more infomation or want to know when they can apply. Diabetes Watch

I am also looking for private investors to help with the costs, and charities that would like to donate. Please let me know if anyone you know is interested.

Thanks for your help in this matter. I would like to help as many people as we can.

Keep writing...
Lisa Robertson
Lisa Robertson
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2007 11:00:22 PM
Hi Lisa, What a great cause. I wish you success. Keep us informed of your progress with this program. There is a history of diabetes in my family. My mother was "pre-diabetic" for years, then developed diabetes in her later years. One of my uncles was a "brittle diabetic". You would think there would have been research into this common disease that could cure it by now. It is too bad that so many people have to suffer. DonnaZ
+0
Lisa Robertson

26 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/28/2007 12:14:37 AM
Hi Donna,
Sorry to hear about your family. It is sad that they don't have a cure yet. But we are working on that too! Do you get regular screenings for diabetes since you have such a family history?

We will be giving prevention assistance for people like you with it in your family. Let me know if you have any questions. Diabetes is a silent killer and many people don't realize they have it until it gets too bad.

I need as many interested parties as I can get for the first year of this program in order to get help with finance. I want to be able to assist as many people as we can but unfortunatly we can't do that without finance.

I hope you all can spread the word and invite them to vist the site!

Diabetes Support Services

Hope to see everyone there!
Smiles,
Lisa
Lisa Robertson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!