Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: AdlandPro makes it in 160 blog listings
7/16/2005 10:41:11 PM
Thanks Beverly. Suggestions I have and a great one at that. We all need to lean our ears toward Beverly. I read alot of the forums she and I both visit and contribute to and I must say there is alot to be learned from what Beverly says. And believe me, she is worth every dollar anyone would pay her for advise. Have a wonderful weekend my friend. To our success. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/16/2005 10:57:17 PM
Hi Kenneth, I use blogger.com as my blog post,as I often only get to post to my blog page once or twice a month,I still find this helps my ranking .Blogs do help as they so every little bit helps.Adland has a place in my domain :-) Thank You again Kenneth ,Lee
+0
7/16/2005 11:21:37 PM
Thank you for posting Lee. Is your blog targeted to your business or is it more free for all? Feel free to put your blog link in here for us to check out mt friend. To our success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/17/2005 4:30:51 AM
Hello Kenneth, Its good to know and be reaffirmed of the decision of joining adlandpro. Good to know there's techinical backup and people like you around that can explain it to people like me. Thank you for the invitation to the forum. Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
7/17/2005 8:52:49 AM
Kenneth, I have not started my blog yet. How often do you submit your blog to the search engines? Are blogs submitted the same way as normal websites?
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!