Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Bassett

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Stuck and needing help.
6/24/2007 2:00:22 AM
Well I don't know about you but I've spent an a lot of time looking at trying to find out why people who are supposed to be making money on line set up these "Just launched / Preview now, Opt in / upgrade later /  Buy now don't miss out /  This will explode / . Launches on whatever future day type business opportunities." Which in reality only make money when you pay somebody you've never heard of can't contact by email or phone and they sell an online "Product!?" It seems everyday there is a "Brand new, join today, business oppotunity" starting up.

OK maybe I'm thick (UK slang for stupid) But why should we chase every brand new "Bus op" out there in order to become an Online Milli - heun - aire in three seconds flat from the what the Stateside people call the "Get go." Traditional businesses take anything up to five years to get started and into profit. Ten years ago we where told "Don't join a company until it's esatablished as you will spend thousands of £s or $s trying to launch an unknown quantity. So back to the question. Why should we chase every "Brand New Opportunity" or at least be expected to take an interest in it enough to give away a name, email address and other contact information?  Any taker on sorting this one out?

Have a fantastic day whatever time it is in your adland world.

John  Bassett UK Based.
Please take a look at our website. It is full of good ideas and opportunities.
+0