Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: More Funnies
6/22/2007 3:54:29 PM

Hi Monica,

There you go again, you've gone and made me Smile.  Thanks, I needed that.

These were priceless.  I'm afraid it took me a minute or two to get the one about the Cows, I think I had another Senior Moment.

Thanks My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
6/22/2007 4:13:42 PM
Never too late to rediscover yourself.

An old cowboy sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.
As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.
She turned to the cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves,bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.? How about you, young lady?  What's your story?"
She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women.  As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women.  When I shower, I think about women.  When I watch TV, I think about women.  I even think about women when I eat.  It seems that e verything makes me think of women."
The two sat sipping in silence.
A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2007 6:46:31 PM

Phil - Oh, the one about the cows.  lol   I had to read that one twice myself before I understood it.  lol

Jenifer - Thanks for posting,  that was too cute! lol

~Monica

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2007 8:10:27 AM
Hahaha...thanks Monica for starting this thread.It really makes my day and I'll come often to check(and may be to post a few myself ;-) )

Trust Mom !

Ben invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful Ben's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between Ben and his roommate and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Ben and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Ben volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Allison and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Allison came to Ben and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. "You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Ben said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, Ben received a letter from his mother which read:

"Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Allison, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Allison. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom"
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/23/2007 9:04:58 AM

Janet,

LOL,  thank you so much for sharing that.  That sounds like something I would do. :)

~Monica

+0