Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: This just in from freePress.net :: Rescue Internet Radio ~ Sign Petition :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
6/19/2007 5:08:42 PM

Hello Thomas:

Thank you for posting here. Unlike Sirius Radio, TGAMM is free. We don't charge you to have our service. You can also listen to TGAMM via your cell phone now, wireless features exist as well. So if you have a lap top, you can have TGAMM in your automobile.

What is so nice is that people are going to business owners and telling them to download our radio player and to play TGAMM over their in-store PA SYSTEMS.

We even get emails from listeners that tell us they heard TGAMM playing over the speakers at their local shopping mall. Can you imagine the captive audience one would have if they had their  ads being aired over TGAMM live and the 1,000's of people who could hear them all over the world.

How cool would that be ? More like Fantastic ! :) !

Again, thanks for the concerns about the future of  Radio on the Internet and in keeping it free.

Blessing:

Joe Buccheri

TGAMM FM RADIO

+0
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: This just in from freePress.net :: Rescue Internet Radio ~ Sign Petition :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
6/19/2007 5:21:25 PM

Though this seems tobe resolved, it is not a bad thing to keep an eye on "Big Brother!"

Kevin

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2007 5:39:21 PM

Fantastic Joe! just what i wanted to know, of course Sirus is 20 bucks a month but i wanted to get some more info from you guys . Thanks my friend Joe. Keep up the good work! Thanks!!

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2007 5:39:52 PM
Hey Joe,

I never thought about asking my favorite shopping places to link into TGAMM and play for the store.  Now that is incredible.

I will present to every store that I shop IF you will provide a simple set of instructions on how to do it and maybe a brief on what your station offers.  If you have a flyer or simple printout, I'll print some and hand them over to managers locally. 

Do you have a link on your site to access the internet radio petition?

Let me know!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2007 12:01:28 AM

Wow !! thanks for all the updates and discussion and dialogue! I thought that was odd when it came into my inbox earlier today... I tried to keep the click here link on it for donating to freepress.org..... but it only showed my info with that click and no, i don't think so. I opted to leave it as is...

Thanks Joe for the update on TGAMM being safely broadcasting .... I have yet to hear the music myself since I am terrible at going and getting something as simple as speakers for my computers.... I'm just so addicted to my clock radio with great little speakers and a fine tuner that makes oldies sounded back then  and you're holding your first transistorized radio in your hand and seeing what will come in !! besides static!!

No, I hear stuff much clearer than that....

Beth   

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!