Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Goldner

301 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
TRY THIS NEW TALENT!!
6/18/2007 7:55:05 PM

Affordable Customized Business Design & Illustration

Hello Everyone,

I'm Ritty in the City, logo, graphic, website designer with over 30 plus years experience, creating unique design and illustration throughout the business community.

Illustrator of “The Botany Bunch” children’s book, receiving acclamations for recognizing the need for our children’s education, awareness and growth for their future, www.rittyinthecity.com/ - grand gala icon.

While you’re visiting Ritty in the City review the other icons for generous design samples.

LOGO SERVICES
-You owe it to yourself and your employees to get a professionally designed custom logo that’s unique to your company and that no one else can use. According to the Graphic Artists Guild you'll pay $500 to $2,000 for a corporate logo at a traditional design firm. You can get a custom-made company logo from me for only $100 to $500. And since logos websites, and illustrations are what I specialize in, you'll get a higher quality logo / website / illustration design at an Affordable Price.

INTERNET SERVICES
- Web Design and Development, Consulting, Domain Name Registration, Email, Merchant Account Setup, Meta Tag Generation, Photo Editing, Site infrastructure, Search Engine Submissions, Website Marketing and Promotion, Web hosting, Website Maintenance, Website Redesign, Online Marketing, Site Analysis, 24/7 Online Support.

GRAPHIC SERVICES
- Graphic Design and Layout, Banners, Logo Design, Ad Design, Book Illustration Design, Auto Mural Design & Illustration, Brochure Design, Business Cards, Calendars, Catalog Layout, CD & Album Cover Design, Flyer, High Illustration, Invitations, Mailers, Newsletter, Photo Manipulation, Photo Editing, Photo Restoration, Postcards, Poster Design, Promotional Pamphlets.

MARKETING & PROMOTING SERVICES

- Publishing plans can cost a great deal of money. Not that there isn't a tremendous savings over Television or Radio advertisement. You can only hope the right audience reads your one time printed ad. Now there is hope to take your business to the next level and join the growing interest on the exciting World Wide Web. For the price of a few printed advertisements, you will receive maximum exposure, for one whole year. That's an incredible savings! 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, right in your customers home. That's where they feel very comfortable when viewing your products, and planning their next purchase.

Great sales material can bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue.

If you have any questions please fill free to email me at graphicdesign@rittyinthecity.com

Have a great day!

Joe Goldner COO Ritty In The City http://www.rittyinthecity.com jmgconsultants@bellsouth.net
+0
Re: TRY THIS NEW TALENT!!
6/19/2007 9:48:40 AM

sednagod

Greetings

Dear Joe and friendslist

Richard lee Gould show forth a talent with numbers into the thousands,millions, billions and trillions.

There is excitement, desire, confident and determination to have a successful business and beautifu logo. vist our start up site today see what need 's to be done to improve our delivery . There is security,recognition,the need to create and the need for adventure

The love of money  is not  here any longer disregard this reply the  day is early for some. yesterday free picture id. vist this forum  satanic picture id cash loan no. new super friend to serve your continued wealth and new adventure. We are numbers mars sednaism  open the door free photo red 18 alert on tuesdays. our time is important THINK TO BUILD CASH THE EASIEST AND QUICKIE WAY POSSIBLE YESTERDAY PICTURE ID WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE AT LAST. THERE IS $ 1.2 MILLION  WHY DO YOU BELIEVE ? Remember the first opportunity you were requested to upload your picture id it was not creating you $ 1.2 million dollars Richard lee Gould  stop complecency open the second website for excitement and easy money  tell other this is great entertainment looking for super new talent. what if we a retired police captain would you.

Richard

The end of website hunting. DURAHAWK88 is alway's 1,000 percent return on $ 5.00 one time direct foreclosure is deleted and new foreclosure cash advance $ 50.00 up $14,000 per week. see and sign up $10.00 http://graphicdesignsbuzz.com/
+0
Elise Hartzell

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/19/2007 11:52:50 AM

Is this a new talent or an old one,

as I am a little confused on this.

Elise :)

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 4:03:56 PM

Walking Garbage CanHi All,

I will be as straight forward as I can on this.  Mine is a business that can and does help those with talent but not a pocketful of money.  If you look at the Top ten list on any music chart today, you will find perhaps three out of ten songs that you would consider buying.  If you have tons of money in your bank account, you really don't need talent.  All you need is money to pay a backer, promoter, or producer.  I won't work with people unless they have genuine talent.

M&S Public Relations

http://lordofthebellyrings.tripod.com

We represent Emerald Records, American Sound Records, Music Town Distributors, Entertainer Indie-Association, Record Row Review, Entertainer Network, and several Duplication Companies where you can have your CD (either single song or full album) duplicated for less then four dollars a copy.  (Ask me about this as I have not up-loaded the information as yet)For less than $4.00 per copy you get your CD copied, a label (your design or theirs), full color jacket, Jewel case, shrink wrapped, and bar code.  Minimum is 100.  Now, most Public Relations people would charge $6.00 to $8.00 each for this service (If they provided it, which most don't) There are several services that we provide for a one time fee of $100.00.  If you are strapped for money we will let you make payments.  Our main service is to get your talents recognized in Nashville, Tennessee.  Entertainer Indi-Associations (E.I.A.) has two Award Shows per year in Nashville, Tennessee.  They also hold several shows in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Hollywood, California.  Those that are invited to participate in these award shows must first have their talents reviewed by the Record Row Review Board for inclussion in the show.  Although anyone can submit this information on their own, the fact is unless Mister Ayres knows who has sent the information, he will pass up a lot of mail.  He has been in business for over fifty years, and has produced some fantastic artists in the past including Red Sovine and Tex Ritter.  If an artist is nominated to appear at the awards show, that artist is already a second place winner in his or her category.  This means that he or she has a $750.00 credit towards a $1,500.00 Recording contract.  To break it down further, let me explain that the contact itself is originally a $3,000.00 contract that Mister Ayres has cut in half to $1,500.00  and then cut that in half to $750.00.  Mister Ayres has been working very closely with my wife Shirley Ruth Caron, giving her advice and suggestions on how to improve herself, has already published two of her original songs and has told her that she has the one quality that is needed in this business.  Personality!!  You can be the best vocalist in the world, but if you cannot get along with other people you will get lost in the shuffle.  At each award show there is one artist that will  the overall competition for their effort.  In fairness to others, that contestant will be notified by phone by Mister Ayres himself.  The prize for first place is a $5,000.00 Recording Contract.  Last year, one of our Clients, the team of Robbins & Wheeler won the overall competition and after singing together for ten years and being a member of ASCAP for five years, plus having four songs that went to #1 on the Independant Country Music Charts including the hit song "Ghost of James Dean" , Robbins & Wheeler have just released their very first album and are working on releasing their second album.  Patience, persistence, dedication, hard work, and determination are all keys to making it in the Music Business.  Above all, you need someone to help you to be in the right place at the right time.  Shirley and I are Honest, hard working people that will do all that for you at a fraction of the cost that you will pay elsewhere and we will guide you every step of the way.  Please, check out our web-site or contact me at  musicman65@myway.com 

We are currently negotiating with an Indiana Based Independant Record Label that will back promising artists, putting their money up front to get the artists song or album released and distributed.  We are approaching this with caution however, because we do not know as yet what percentage this Record Label plans to take.  If we feel that they do not have the artists best intentions in mind we will decline their offer. 

Thank You for this opportunity and GOD BLESS YOU

Mike Easter Cross 

Help me Plant a seed and grow a Miracle

http://www.greenwiz.com/members/gicooker/

http://my.tupperware.com/MikeCaron

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!