Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #37 FOR 2007
6/25/2007 7:15:39 AM
Well Judy, I hope no one ever knocks you down.  I know they won't, because you are too UP.  Your parade will march on forever.  You are awesome!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2007 8:47:13 AM

Thomas,

Thank you for that AWESOME basket of flowers.  It has been a wonderful week and I really appreciate you stopping by my Shinig Star Forum!!

Blessings

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2007 8:51:01 AM

Hi Joe,

I might have known that you would make a repeat visit.  What a great friend you are!!!

We are ALL SHINING STARS here at Adland!!  It has been an awesome week, and Marilyn and her team were so great to name me as an SS - what an honor!!

Hugs, My friend -

I am off to check out GREEN WIZ - I love gardening in the summer!

Judy

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2007 8:53:41 AM
Oh Judy,

I shall keep returning as long as there is some activities here.  Yes, you definitely are a shining star and Marilyn's team all shine right along with you.  Keep shining!

Isn't it good to have some GreenWiz excitement?  I hope to submit an article soon.  How about you?

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2007 9:03:11 AM
Jmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsUmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsDmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsYmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

You my dear are the brightest shinning
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics    here at Adland!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Shine on sweet lady, we luv you !!

Pauline R

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!