Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Awesome Supplements and Omega Skin Care Line
6/14/2007 10:31:51 PM
I am very happy using the products and they are very reasonably priced too. Amanda !!! Thank you for the testimonial ! The products are awesome ! Linda, TeamLeader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2007 4:47:41 PM
Awesome Supplements and Omega Skin Care Line Team Work Makes the Dreams Work ! The Welcome addition of Jerky Directs Toxic Free Skin Care Line. Appropriately Named, JD Premium Products. Hurry and Join Our Tremendous Growth. NINE new members today. http://HarveysRadianceTeam.jerkydirect.com THE NEW OMEGA 3 WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT™ SUPPLEMENTS ARE HERE!!! In the Jerky Direct™ tradition of offering our customers and distributors the very finest in healthy, quality meat snacks, we are excited to introduce a brand new product line and make it available to everyone who has been searching for a wholesome, beneficial supplement to their diet. The Omega 3 Whole Heath Direct™ Supplement Pack contains each of the following four powerful, natural supplement softgel capsules: ANTIOXIDANT BLEND ENERGY COMBO MULTI VITAMIN MINERAL SUPPLEMENT OMEGA 3 KRILL OIL
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2007 7:01:49 PM
Team Work Makes the Dreams Work ! The Welcome addition of Jerky Directs Toxic Free Skin Care Line. Appropriately Named, JD Premium Products. Hurry and Join Our Awesome Team and we will help you ! http://HarveysRadianceTeam.jerkydirect.com
+0
6/16/2007 7:33:56 PM
Ooh! Another product to try!

Today with my regular jerky packet they sent me the sample of the green tea bar soap.  YOWEE! It's great!!

OMEGA RADIANCE TOXIC FREE PRODUCTS
Burst of Radiance Green Tea Bar Soap
Get your day started right with a burst of radiance. This twin pack contains two (2) 3.5 ounce bars of refreshing Green Tea soap. Only $12. Only $9 wholesale for distributors!

It has an outstanding scent and feels very luxurious.  Usually a really rich feeling soap like this also feels greasy and hard to rinse, and gets used up really quickly.  I haven't used it enough to know how quickly it gets used up, but so far I am pleased with its rinseability! (Is that a word?)

I have to confess that it is not my style to be very enthusiastic about skin care products.  I have been using the same products for 25 years.  In fact, some of them may still be in the original bottles. LOL  I guess because I have been blessed with young looking skin anyway that I haven't paid as much attention as I should to taking care of it.

But these are really worth getting excited over.  I am looking forward to trying something else for my next autoship.  Thanks Sharon and Linda for encouraging me to take a look at the skin care line!

Cheers,

Susan

Susan Critelli Learn how a baby boomer recouped massive 401K losses and gained a "second income" without needing a second job.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2007 8:09:13 PM
OMEGA RADIANCE TOXIC FREE PRODUCTS Burst of Radiance Green Tea Bar Soap Get your day started right with a burst of radiance. This twin pack contains two (2) 3.5 ounce bars of refreshing Green Tea soap. Only $12. Only $9 wholesale for distributors! It has an outstanding scent and feels very luxurious. Usually a really rich feeling soap like this also feels greasy and hard to rinse, and gets used up really quickly. I haven't used it enough to know how quickly it gets used up, but so far I am pleased with its rinseability! http://HarveysRadianceTeam.jerkydirect.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!