Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Photography With A Twist!
6/11/2007 8:29:51 PM
Welcome back Juliana, yes my dear we will be more that honored to have your contribution here. As with other friends too do come along and bring your poetry, photos etc;

looking forward in eager anticipation,

much luv n blessings from us

John & Pauline
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 8:31:53 PM

Hi Pauline and John!

John your photos are beautiful and I love the poem with the Tree of Life!

Pauline, I really appreciate the personal invitation and will have to come back when I retrieve a couple of my bird and butterfly photos.  I have the same camera, John - the Canon 30D - and a couple of super lenses.  I have to get more serious about it.  Your photos put mine to shame as you will see.

I will return.

You are going to have fun in the forum!

Cheers,

Judy

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 8:41:21 PM
Hi Joe,
that is just great, to know that this will be an inspiration to your kids. thats what we want from this forum, for it to inspire friends to take time to notice the  usually unnoticed things of life !! :-)

Encourage them, [ your kids]] to stop awhile and take notice of little things in life, Im sure you do that, for looking at the person you are. You bless us so much Joe, bless you for being you. :-)

Do come back again soon....

John & Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 8:54:19 PM
Hello Len,

you blessed us so much with your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to come.

Yes the picture is awesome, its amazing how God works really, its this very picture thats given life to this forum.  Awesome when you come to think of it... John just shared this picture with me on yahoo, and I, this end ,had a poem half ready.. already, John didnt know this,  on seeing the picture, the other half of the words just fell into place and there it was a perfect match..Wow,  now isnt that something !! :-)

You also mention 'how is it possible?'  well I would say, 'with God all things are possible' :-) thats why we called it  'The Tree of Life' !!
It does have a message in itself does'nt it?

Grace n Peace to you dear Len, come back again to see whats new here.

John & Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 9:03:19 PM
Wow Marilyn & Rick,

good to see you again and so inspired too :-) bless you girl, thats what we want this forum to do, cant wait to see your contribution !!

Keep coming back...and we know for sure you will be blown away by what you see we have for you !! ;-)

John & Pauline

+0