Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Radiance, welcomes a new member
7/19/2007 5:59:29 PM

Thank you Sharon!!!    I appreciate all the hard work you do SO MUCH!  Thanks for placing Randal under me.  As soon as he is in my community, I'll contact him and give him a friendly welcome to Jerky Direct.

Congratulations Randal for joining a Great Company!   If you're interested in a good business with great products and excellent company reputation, please enroll under Randal. 

Southern Tech Vending http://rrutledge.jerkydirect.com/

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Radiance, Team Training and Commission Explanation
7/24/2007 8:58:41 AM
Dear Team-mates,
Please feel free to copy and paste into your own
forum threads.

Many of you now have downlines and are now Team Leaders so this thread is to help you understand the payplan of Basic Commissions and how to achive
the higher Enhanced commssions.

When you joined Jerky Direct with your $12.00 per month autoship you are in the BASIC payplan

17 LEVEL PAYOUT
All autoshipments and enhanced products carry commissions that are paid out 7 levels.
25% COMMISSION
paid on ALL wholesale sales generated on your first level beyond the $12.00 monthly commitment purchases (based on your level of participation!)
320%  COMMISSION
paid on ALL retail sales generated at your web site store front.

What does this mean?

BASIC autoship of $12 per month you receive on these downline levels:
Level 1 $2.00
Level 2 $0.25
Level 3 $0.25
Level 4 $1.00
Level 5 $0.25
Level 6 $0.25
Level 7 $1.00

Should any of your downline buy in or sell more in ANY month and you have not ordered more in the same month, you miss out on their sales and extra commissions and actually leaving money on the table.

To take advantage of your downlines who are buying or selling extra, do check on your back office and seriously consider ordering more product to bring you up to the $21.00 minimum e.g. two sets of jerky instead of your normal 1 set...
This will earn you ENHANCED commissions whereby you will earn on everyone in your downline who orders or sells more during the same month.

Our Team of JD Radiance, is a whole new campaign, we are promoting the Skin Care line and the Oil Rich Supplements.
Ordering or selling these products lines automatically puts you in the ENHANCED commission catagory

This business will appeal to a whole new line of people e.g. women who like natural ingredient skin care and health consciencous people who like their vitamins and minerals.

We would like for New members in the JD Radiance Team to autoship the Skin care and suppliments for enhance commissions if at all possible, because we do not want you to miss out on extra commissions that are due to you, however if you cannot afford or If you want just the Jerky snacks,that is fine also as we cannot
tell you how to run your business, only advise you.

These two lines are a little more expensive to buy and they are placed into the 'enhanced' commissions where members are paid more for buying and selling these two product lines.

If you are already a distributor for Jerky Direct you maybe wondering Which Business to Promote?:

We need to be thinking about targeting two different types of clientelle and audience and finding out which program new members would fit into better.

Jerky Direct for jerky meat snacks and fruit stix or JD Reliance if they are looking for natural ingredient skin care toxin free or Supplement line . - Let's try and give them what they want.

Benefits of Omega Radiance skin care audio is in your back office: or you Listen here:

I hope this has helped you to understand the Compensation Plan easier

Kind regards
Amanda

Team Leader
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Radiance, Team Training and Commission Explanation
7/24/2007 9:07:49 AM

Kuel....;-)

Dear Team-mates,
Please feel free to copy and paste into your own
forum threads.

Many of you now have downlines and are now Team Leaders so this thread is to help you understand the payplan of Basic Commissions and how to achive
the higher Enhanced commssions.

When you joined Jerky Direct with your $12.00 per month autoship you are in the BASIC payplan

1 7 LEVEL PAYOUT
All autoshipments and enhanced products carry commissions that are paid out 7 levels.
2 5% COMMISSION
paid on ALL wholesale sales generated on your first level beyond the $12.00 monthly commitment purchases (based on your level of participation!)
3 20%  COMMISSION
paid on ALL retail sales generated at your web site store front.

What does this mean?

BASIC autoship of $12 per month you receive on these downline levels:

Level 1 $2.00
Level 2 $0.25
Level 3 $0.25
Level 4 $1.00
Level 5 $0.25
Level 6 $0.25
Level 7 $1.00

Should any of your downline buy in or sell more in ANY month and you have not ordered more in the same month, you miss out on their sales and extra commissions and actually leaving money on the table.

To take advantage of your downlines who are buying or selling extra, do check on your back office and seriously consider ordering more product to bring you up to the $21.00 minimum e.g. two sets of jerky instead of your normal 1 set...
This will earn you ENHANCED commissions whereby you will earn on everyone in your downline who orders or sells more during the same month.

Our Team of JD Radiance, is a whole new campaign, we are promoting the Skin Care line and the Oil Rich Supplements.
Ordering or selling these products lines automatically puts you in the ENHANCED commission catagory

This business will appeal to a whole new line of people e.g. women who like natural ingredient skin care and health consciencous people who like their vitamins and minerals.

We would like for New members in the JD Radiance Team to autoship the Skin care and suppliments for enhance commissions if at all possible, because we do not want you to miss out on extra commissions that are due to you, however if you cannot afford or If you want just the Jerky snacks,that is fine also as we cannot
tell you how to run your business, only advise you.

These two lines are a little more expensive to buy and they are placed into the 'enhanced' commissions where members are paid more for buying and selling these two product lines.

If you are already a distributor for Jerky Direct you maybe wondering Which Business to Promote?:

We need to be thinking about targeting two different types of clientelle and audience and finding out which program new members would fit into better.

Jerky Direct for jerky meat snacks and fruit stix or JD Reliance if they are looking for natural ingredient skin care toxin free or Supplement line . - Let's try and give them what they want.

Benefits of Omega Radiance skin care audio is in your back office: or you Listen here:

I hope this has helped you to understand the Compensation Plan easier

Kind regards
Amanda

Team Leader

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Radiance, Welcome Russell Rutledge
8/14/2007 11:59:57 AM

Congratulations Pat Bartch on your new team mate
Russell Rutlege who who placed into your downline
by Sharon (JD Radiance)

Hello Russell, I wish you a very warm welcome
the the JD Radiance Team.

Russell Rutledge   http://RRutledge.JDradiance.com

Teamwork makes your Dreams work.

Kind regards

Amanda

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Radiance, welcomes a new member
8/14/2007 4:58:26 PM

Congratulations Randal for joining a Great Company!   If you're interested in a good business with great products and excellent company reputation, please enroll under Randal. 

Southern Tech Vending http://rrutledge.jerkydirect.com/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!