Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Show your Patriotic Pride
6/5/2007 5:01:02 PM

Hi All,

I would like to invite you all to Show your Patriotic Pride in Your 4th of July Celebration and year round - There's no better time than the holidays to reflect on what we treasure most, start your 4th of July By Taken a look around our site and find the merchandise patriotic products that best suit your style and needs. Enjoy :-) Lee

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Show your Patriotic Pride
6/5/2007 7:56:47 PM
Hello Lee,

Thank you for the invitation to this very special topic on a very special day in your countrys' history. I have no nationalistic tenses but very strong patriotic feelings and I am glad seeing that my friends have same feelings on their countries.

I want all our friends to be present in the PARADES, to support the local celebrations. My country will have their representatives in Washington and our greek communities will also be presnt.

I wish the Americans to be proud for their country.

Your good friend
Georgios
PS Thank you for nomination of Philoxenia in BFA
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/6/2007 12:35:47 AM

Hello Lee

Thank you for the invitation to this very special topic on a very special day for your countries' history. Being Canadian I still have the utmost respect for what all the people in your history who made your country so strong!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
6/6/2007 1:19:00 AM

Hello Lee!

Thanks for the invite. I have visited your amazing Wholesale Empire and I really like it. Unfortunately, a too long geographical distance is a prevalent factor for me to miss to be your very satisfied customer. Any way, it`s a well done job, I congratulate you and wish you a great success.

Have a nice day!

Branka

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
6/7/2007 3:38:04 PM

Hey GEO,

Thank you  for dropping in and your friendship . :-) Lee

P.S  Best wishes winning BFA