Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The 97th Edition Of the Person Of The Week Forum!!!
6/11/2007 8:36:52 AM

Hi Jill!

It is so nice of you to stop by. I appreciate it very much and your very kind words!

I am thankful to have such a kind and good friend as you!:) Thank you for all you do to make this community so special. You are terrific!:)

Have a wonderful week!

Leonard

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 8:52:42 AM

Hi Judy!

Thank you for stopping by again my good friend! I have enjoyed my week very much! It is a wonderful experience as you know and also humbling. You are a terrific friend and I hope your business does well Bird Essentials does well this summer! You have a great website and great products for the bird lover.

Have a great week my friend, :)

Leonard 

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 8:52:56 AM
Dear Len,
Hello again my dear friend.  Hope you are fine and having a great day.

I had to stop by to see how you were doing.  I am glad I did 'cause you are having way too much FUN for me to miss my dear friend.

CONGRATULATIONS again and great to see you are enjoying every minute being the 97th POTW.  I am actually so proud of the support given to you and I hope that it will never end.

Again, you are an outstanding King of POTW and a very strong, confident, loving and appreciative man.  You deserve this my friend, you deserve every minute of it.

So, after saying that, here are some of my friends who wanted to join in.  Hope you enjoy their presence.

Whistle Mint Chili Mermaid Drummer Violin Flutist Band DJ

Love ya,
Rina
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 9:46:33 AM

Hi Rina!

Yes thankyou for stopping by once more I do appreciate that. You are becoming a very special friend and I like that! It is too bad that all good things must come to an end. I could go another week it was so much fun. I will savor it though so I will enjoy this for a long time.
Thank you for bringing your little buddies they are great! :)

Have a fun relaxing day Rina!  Thanks for coming by do so anytime you are always welcome! :)

Len

+0
6/13/2007 3:36:59 AM

Hello Leonard!  :-)

Looks like you had a fantastic POTW week.

Thank you my friend for all you do here in the community, you're a model citizen and someone we look up to.

Take care Buddy!

JOHN

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!