Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Whenever God wants to give us a gift...
6/4/2007 10:15:02 AM

"Whenever God wants to give us a gift, he wraps it up in a problem." The bigger the gift you have coming, the bigger the problem you will receive. But the wonderful thing is that if you look for the gift, you will always find it. "

- Norman Vincent Peale

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Whenever God wants to give us a gift...
6/4/2007 10:26:43 AM

Right On  Bogdan, I'm old 'nuff to remember, & witness, some of the teachings of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale when visiting his Manhattan, NY church.

Joe 

Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/4/2007 10:35:15 AM

Good one Bogdan!

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/4/2007 10:54:19 AM

Hi Bogdan, I know this is true. I received the call, I had a Kidney Match. This was the answer to our prayers. A GIFT FROM GOD. After 4 Yr. of sickness and dialysis.

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2007 11:07:34 AM

Hi old friend, of course i would'nt pass this up as you know. In Galations 6:9 reads " Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." the gift is you , you just have to find out how to open it." Takes time and a lot of research for most. Thank you. Have a great week...

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!