Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
My latest RANT!
6/1/2007 8:36:12 PM
What is YOUR HONEST opinion?

Hi everyone!  :-) 

This will be a little out of my norm......as I usually refrain from any sort of negative energy......but this onse really burns my A!@@#

I received this notice from a good friend the other day....

I have the utmost respect for Marianne Williamson. and her teachings through a Course in Miracles.

Are you aware that she has become quite a force in the movement for peace, and is the director of the Peace Alliance  http://www.thepeacealliance.org

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, her video is there to watch.

My Response?

Thanx for the link!  That was a pretty strong vid clip.  The U.S. making a push for a Department of Peace?  Hmmm......I am all for peace.....and I hate war.....would love for the whole world to hold hands and hug each other. 

But do we really need this?  1st you have our military....peace is SUPPOSEWink to be thier job.  Now years ago.....President Eisenhower warned the United States citizens of the dangers of "The American War Machine".  His warnings have become a reality......and we the people just swallow what we see fed to us on CNN and accept it as "what we must do"  But they never once consider who really is controlling the media..........

I dunno......to create a department that is suppose to tell the boys with the guns to play nice.....just sounds a little redundant to me. 

Then they want to tell us that they are gonna put programs into place to protect our children @ school?  They say they want to teach "confilct resoution" skills to our children?  Come on!  They want to teach kids how to fight fair?

HOW ABOUT TEACHING THE !!@@#$  DA!!@@##ing PARENTS TO TEACH THIER KIDS PROPER MORALS & VALUES @ HOME!  NOW THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!

HELLO?

Does anyone else see the wrinting on the wall here?

Interesting how Marianne preaches about how the "peace academy" is going to study and teach the most "cutting edge" ways to acheve peace. 

Say what!?  Cutting Edge?

Is this chick for real?

Hey everyone.....there's a new scientific psycological way to go about bringing peace into the world!  It's the next new thing!  ROTFL!!!!!!

And they want to spend 8 billion dollars to create this glorified babysitting club!? 

I don't think so Tim........

And then I love how the congressman (first name="mo"  last name="ron") kept bringing up 911 and how this new "peace club will help Americans need rise up with hope.

Is he serious!?  This country has bounced back from that crap so far and so fast and it is definitley no thanx to networks like CNN OR our governmnet who Still to this day refuse to pay for medical coverage for wouded veterans and firefighters who risked thier own lives to clean up that mess!

A mess that THEY CREATED!  It's called "blow-back".  We knew it was coming......

Sorry......I just think thiis is a joke............

Now......I in no way meant my vent towards this person who sent me this.   She is a highly valued friend - and I was not upset @ her. 

With that out of the way.......what is YOUR opinion on this proposed "Dept of Peace"?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!