Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Am I Going to Get Rich Doing This?
5/31/2007 8:49:20 PM

Am I Going to Get Rich Doing This?

Probably not! In fact, it is ALMOST certain that you won't. It is entirely possible, but there are several reasons why it is not likely. While the odds are better that you will not get rich than they are that you will, what is entirely likely is that you will eventually be able to quit your job make a respectable living .

Get rich? Probably not!

Make a decent income? Oh yeah baby!!!!!!

And at last we have arrived at one of the many things that separates me from your average network marketer here @ AdLand Pro. That is, I'm a straight talker and I'm going to tell you like it is. The bottom line is that is up to you to decide whether or not this is right for you; it isn't my job to convince you of it.

Now, having broken the ice and told you that you're more than likely not going to get rich doing this, I'm going to let you know the main reasons (perhaps we should call them obstacles instead, as they can be overcome) that these programs will probably not result in a six or seven figure income for you. The main thing to stop you from making a six figure income online using my coaching in combination with The Berry Tree or Automaticbuilder.com are the three secret ingredients that I alluded to earlier. They are:

1. Time
2. Effort
3. Patience

You must posess all 3 of the things above or else I don't even want to waste my time trying to train someon who isn't gonna give thier business the attention this deserves.

How bad do you want to work from home?

R U Ready?

Now is your chance and delaying only results in getting further behind. Don't allow that to happen. Act now and get started on your road to freedom today!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!