Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lloyd Cope

1251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What Customers Are Saying About Jerky Direct - Please Read!
5/30/2007 8:01:23 PM
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK.  I urge all my friends here at AdlandPro to Join our JD TEAM.  Lloyd Cope

I can't believe how good this stuff is! OMGosh is all I can say. My daughter opened the bag and the smell was amazing! Even the regular slab type is soft enough for me to chew. And it tastes great! WOOHOO! Great taste, soft enough to eat AND none of the regular crap in Jerky! LIFE IS GOOD IN JERKY LAND!
-Lorian Rivers

Just have to post on the New supplements, I've taken many different brands of supplements through out the years. But I have to say these are the first that I can REALLY tell that I am taking. My energy level has greatly increased and I can tell if I forget to take them for a couple of days. So I want to say "Thank you for introducing them to us" and giving us this great opportunity !!!
-Suzi Hall - VA

I have to say I absouletely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Original Jerky sticks!!!!!!!! If you have not tried them yet, you are missing out. I also LOVE the fact that JD offers promotional material that is easy to find and get to.
-Michelle Giardini - NY

First of all, I just want you all to know how excited I am to be affiliated with this company. I've been looking for something for a long time, and have been involved with several multi-level marketing businesses. Jerky Direct has 'fixed' a lot of the problems I've encountered in other companies.....I'm so impressed! A toll free conference call?...WOW! No minimum earnings to get a check?....WOW! FREE marketing tools?...WOW! No contract or membership fee?.....WOW! No complicated matrix, binary plan, BV, PV, blah, blah, blah?...WOW! (I could make this list longer, but I think you get the idea). I substitute teach, and I tell the students that I try to do as many things as possible using the K.I.S.S. method (Keep It Simple Susie), but I think I like yours better (Keep It Super Simple)! That may become my new motto!
-Susie Berry from Illinois

Thanks Jerky Direct Memo: Just Want To Say Thanks To Everyone At Jerky Direct For What You Do To Make This Business What I Believe To Be The Best Opportunity In America Today! My Friend, David Rubright Called Me And Said, I Sent You An Email. It's A Jerky Business. Click On My Website And Check It Out, It's Just 12 Bucks! Thanks David! I Was Looking For A Home And I've Found It With Jerky Direct. Finally, A Product Worth The Money, A Company You Can Believe In And The Greatest People In America To Work With To Have Fun And Make Money. It Just Gets Better! Thanks!
-Rolly Mylius - Texas

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Customers Are Saying About Jerky Direct - Please Read!
5/31/2007 6:36:50 PM
Thursday Training Call and Q&A Jerky Direct Conference call Thursday at 8PM MST. Live Business Presentation Calls and Web Cast are held EVERY Tuesday and Wednesday at 8:00 pm Mountain Time (that’s 10:00 Eastern, 9:00 pm Central and 7:00 Pacific Times). The toll free telephone number is 1-888-550-5602 and the Conference Code is 9336 5121 You can join these calls NO EARLIER than ten (10) minutes prior to the starting time. Linda TeamLeader
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2007 9:29:03 AM

Welcome new member John Beals   (JonnyB) & (srldr1) John has signed up under Mark Wadinski with 2 accounts (Superstars). 6/11

Welcome new member Jaci Elliot Boudreau   (7Diamonds)  Jaci has been placed under Valerie Clavin (VClavin) By JerkyHill. 6/10

Welcome new member Leslie Combs   (LadyLibby)  Leslie has been placed under JerkyHill (JerkyHill) By sweetprofitsTeam. 6/10

Welcome new member Mark Wadinski   (SuperStars)  Mark has been placed under Jacks best Jerky (JacksTeam) By JerkyHill. 6/7

Welcome new member Saowapa Cassidy   (Yao) Saowapa Is Cindy Tillotson's New Recruit (GetJerkyTeam) 6/7 WTG Cindy,, Team Work,,Just Works!! 

JOIN OUR GREAT TEAM In Jerky Direct,,Through JerkyHill and Recieve..............

1- A Guarantee that you will make money in your First 30 days, Or JerkyHill will REFUND Your $12.00 Investment (And You can Keep All The Products..;-)

2- A FREE EXECUTIVE,,LIFETIME Membership to KellySafeList.com (A PlanetX safelist with over 270,000 members...;-))

3- A Team of Over 140 Members That will Help YOU Succeed!!!

Just CLICK The below Banner To Get Started TODAY!!

Every new member who joins our Team through JerkyHill.com will be placed under another team member. We will, In Turn,, Do the SAME For You!! (And so on,,,and so on,,,and so on.;-) 

TEAM WORK,,,JUST WORKS!!!

http://JerkyHill.com

http://JDRadiance.com  ((Our Newest Team Build))

http://KellySafeList.com

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2007 4:56:26 PM
AWESOME ! TEAM Building ! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success ! Every new member who joins our Team through will be placed under another team member. We will, In Turn,, Do the SAME For You!! (And so on...and so on...and so on. TEAM WORK . . . JUST WORKS!!! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda, TeamLeader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 12:09:50 AM
As a customer I take the gel tab supplements ! And love them, I feel much better taking them than the vitamins I use to take! The Omega rich supplements are great for my arthritis ! My Immune system is much stronger ! THE NEW OMEGA 3 WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT™ SUPPLEMENTS ARE HERE!!! In the Jerky Direct™ tradition of offering our customers and distributors the very finest in healthy, quality meat snacks, we are excited to introduce a brand new product line and make it available to everyone who has been searching for a wholesome, beneficial supplement to their diet. The Omega 3 Whole Heath Direct™ Supplement Pack contains each of the following four powerful, natural supplement softgel capsules: ANTIOXIDANT BLEND ENERGY COMBO MULTI VITAMIN MINERAL SUPPLEMENT OMEGA 3 KRILL OIL http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda, TeamLeader
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!