Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * Receive * * A Cash Flow Strategy and Marketing Training!
5/30/2007 2:36:58 AM
We now have a new cash flow strategy that any one from any where in the world can join. So now the goals of $100 - $500 in less than 30 days and $500 - $2000 in 30 - 60 days will work for anyone in the world who will follow our training steps. I'm so excited to have a cash flow funding strategy that will work for anyone around the world who will commit to the training steps!

I spent quite a bit of time today writing up new training based on this fabulous cash flow option and I still have a lot of team members to update on this new game plan. This is going to really explode the income potential of our training project. For those of you who have requested to start receiving the training steps, I'll try to get the first step training email to you in the next 24 hours. Right now I'm still working on updating our Team because this is a new cash flow strategy that just opened up a few days ago!

For those who are not on our team I would like to invite you to join our Profit4you Team Success Training Project.

I'm receiving different results from this training project, team members who have never been successful before are excited, making money and learning. I've thought about this for awhile wondering what makes this project different from others that I have tried to do where I attempted to share how I've been successful working from home.

What makes this project unique is that is has training from a friend of mine who is making $2000 a month using the cash flow strategy and it has training from myself with methods that I've used to make thousands working from home. So the training steps are proven steps, we know it will work if you will work the training action steps. So this makes this project a franchise business system. Franchise business owners have a very high success rate, that is because they are following a cookie cutter system. If they follow the exact steps, they will achieve success. If they don't, they will fail.

Our training project is the same. Members receive a step by step training action plan and as long as a person doesn't quit and will commit to working the steps they will see success. Only 3% are making $300 a month in real profits working from home. Our action plans are based on how two individuals have made thousands working from home, so the best way to eliminate the 97% failure rate is to follow the action training steps that have resulted in results that less than 3% will ever see.

However, to see results that less than 3% will ever see, it does take being willing to do something different from what the 97% are doing. But you won't be working alone, because I really would like to work with you one on one.

Here is the testimony of Dave Gaddis from Adland who is a team member who is receiving the same exact step by step training that you'll be receiving.

"I need to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and helping hand. You have guided me to making more money in one week, than I have managed to make in the 9 months I have been doing this. And I am talking about turning an actual profit after the expenses. As you know, I will always be beholden to you. I hope that I can become the Mentor some day that you are. My ultimate goal in this Networking has been from the start, to be able to give God his Glory and help others to succeed.

I am having a blast following your training regiment. I am learning more about how to make real money, then I ever have with all the other programs and ghost upline sponsors that I have previously been involved in.

You have taught me so much in such a short period of time. You are awesome!"

I didn't ask Dave to give me this testimony although I asked his permission to share his comments, this is just feedback he gave me over several days as he first began putting into action the training steps.

I didn't even realize myself what I was doing as this project took on a life of it's own. Even people who haven't made real money working from home are excited about this because as they commit to following the steps they realize that for the first time they have a real game plan and blue print to follow that will actually work!

When you look into the real offline business world, franchises have a very high success rate. That is because the new owner isn't jumping in trying to figure out what to do. They are not putting their own creative strategies to work. It's a cookie cutter business. They are told the steps, how to be successful literal step by step and when they follow the business module that has already been proven to work, they get positive results just like the previous franchise business owners before them. It's a no fail plan for success if they will commit to following the franchise steps. And believe me, with the money they have to put out and pay, they make a serious commit to follow the action plan. They don't quit and give up until they see the success that they already know others are achieving.

Well this is a work from home business franchise plan. If you're not excited about the idea of making $100 - $500 in real profits in less than 30 days while building a future monthly residual income then you don't need this.

The reason why Dave was so excited about this as he first started going through the training is that this is not just another report. I tried that before, sharing exactly how I've made real money working from home and most people were not able to turn around and apply that to their own business ventures.

So this will be you and I working one on one, where I bring you in and actually have you work with me on my income projects that are already making me money. This isn't an e-book or hype. The training is based on real life experiences, where I'm combining two different strategies together. It is built on how I've have had hundreds of sign-ups and made thousands working from home the last couple of years. That is combined with a cash flow strategy that is making a friend of mine about $2000 a month. So the training steps are proven action steps that two different individuals have used to make thousands working from home.

In the process of the training you'll learn common mistakes that 97% are doing and the reasons why only 3% are making $300 a month or more in real profits. If you are willing to do what 97% are not doing, I can show you how to get results that only 3% will ever see.

What our Profit4you Team Training Success project is all about:

Our team training is going to address several generic needs that anyone you communicate with will need. By joining our Profit4you Team Training Success Project, you'll learn why there is a 97% failure rate, the answers to what may be holding you back from seeing real success and how to avoid the pitfalls that are hurting the 97%. If someone isn't making at least $300 in real profits monthly in their work from home business venture, you'll learn how to recognize the pitfall and mistakes and take a different direction. All of that will be achieved by following our action training steps.

You can have:

* * * The ability to get in a quick positive cash flow in less than 1-2 months. I'm not talking a few dollars, I'm talking $100 - $500 or more.

* * * The ability to make up front money while building long term residual monthly income.

* * * Having a real team to work with so that there are proven training steps that actually work, training support and the escape from trying to do it alone which results in the 97% failure rate. The franchise concept really does work.

If you are ready to get started today, just click on my blue name link at the top of this message, click on the Send Me A Message link and put in the subject line, "Profit4you Team Success Training."  Just let me know that you are ready to get started, let me know what country you live in, include your email address and I'll send you the first training step.

If you would like to read additional information about our project, just look at the second training project listed on my Web Page. Click here.    Also take a look at the first training project as well. That one has paid me thousands and I can work with you on how to be successful with that system using our same training steps.

I really look forward to working with you.

By the way if you are on my Cash Master Mind Team and you're not working with me following these action steps, you are sitting on a gold mine! Log into your CMM back office, send me an email, let me know you are on my CMM team and that you want to get started on the Profit4you Training Steps. My MWP and PWS teams can apply this as well, please contact me, I want to work with you.

The only challenge is that this is taking more time than I ever could have imagined. Some days I've worked 11-12 hours and it still isn't enough. For the last couple of years I haven't even stopped to think about what I'm doing to make money. Writing out in all the steps in way that anyone can turn around and apply it, takes a considerable time and effort. That is why no one else who is making serious money working from home would even attempt this, without charging a high up front cost for it. It's a serious time commitment but I'm doing the best that I can. And I want to work with you. I can provide the training action steps, if you will provide the commitment, focus and effort to put them into action.

If you are a new Adland friend and you would like to learn more about my personal background my Bio was featured in Adland when I was voted Adland person of the week last fall. Click Here to read my Bio. There is a short one paragraph summary by my picture if you don't want to read the long Bio version that I wrote.

The future looks bright!

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success...."

= * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * = * =

Prayer Request Praise Report Update:

To all the dear, wonderful Adland friends who prayed for me and shared your support for my solo in our church recital a week ago Sunday, thank you. It went OK and I'll give a detailed update this week to those who have been kind enough to ask how it went. Thank you so much for caring. Your support means more than I could say. It really does.

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * Receive * * A Cash Flow Strategy and Marketing Training!
6/14/2007 11:00:03 AM
Hey Thanks for the invite. This program sounds interesting I'll Check it out later today. I have to meet payout by 6 p.m. so excuse the messages and if you see anything interesting please sign up alot of the things are no obligation.

Mary
Mary A. Morgan
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2007 11:26:31 AM
Of course Mary, when ever you have the time. Just click on my name link, then click on my Web Page tab and I have information about my one on one training project with marketing action steps based on how my friend and I have made thousands working from home. It is the second training project mentioned on my web page.

Soar,
Felicia

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
6/14/2007 12:00:29 PM
Hello Felicia!

I want you to know that your Cash Flow Strategy sounds interesting and I would like to know how to get started! You stated that one of your friends make $2000 a month. That is a good amount of money but is it possible to profit more with your strategy? Can't wait to get the details.

Kia Hartley
Kia Hartley
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2007 12:38:43 PM
Hello Kia,

So nice to hear from you! Thanks for visiting my forum. You are right $2000 a month from a work from home business is a good amount of money, considering that only 3% are even making $300 or more a month in real profits.

Yes it is possible to make more than that. What this training has done is combine the cash flow strategy that my friend is using to make $2000 a month with the way I have made thousands working from home and gotten hundreds of sign-ups the last couple of years. So the training will show you how to receive quick cash flow profits and use that to build a future monthly residual income. That is how you can end up making over $2000 a month with work and serious commitment & focus of course.

I'll email you the link with the information in case you don't see this reply to your post. But you can Click Here and my Web Page has all of the information.

The first training project you'll see listed on my Web Page is a marketing training resource that I highly recommend. It has over $2000 worth of training to show you how to successful market your website and this Marketing System has paid me thousands even though I only work it part-time. The second project that is listed on my Web Page is the training project where I will work with you one on one and you'll receive a step by step action plan that is based on how my friend and I have made thousands working from home. It combines both strategies that we have used.

Once you read the information on my Web Page, if you want to get started just send me a message through Adland with your email address and I'll send you the first marketing step.

I would LOVE to work with you.

Soar,
Felicia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!