Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Get Well Greeting for our fellow Adland member Kathy Kanouse
5/23/2007 1:46:34 AM

Hello my friends, i recieved this from my good friend and yours Kathy Kanouse tonight. Please post a get well greeting if you can, thank you.  I would like to let you know that I just got severly burned last night on my right foot & my right hip.  I was walking backwards with a garden hose & wasn't watching & I walked into hot cools in flip flops, lost my balance & fell & the hot coals came up underneth of my shorts & that was the side I fell on so they burnt me very badly on my right hip on my bottics check. I have to keep my foot elevated to reduce swelling also. My foot is twitching as I thing I might have burnt my neves too.
Just not a good thing.
To make a long story short I will not be able to work for awhile & have to go to a burn center in the next town over from me. I do have insurance thank goodness.
This isn't cool at all as I just went through a divorce back the end of January. So I am praying that the Lord will provide my needed funds to raise 2 kids & be able to pay my monthly bills. I am on pain meds to control the major pain I am feeling.
Take care hun & please keep in touch
I'll be online more then ever as this is all I can do for now for a income.
HUGS to you & yours & may God truely bless you as well...
Your friend from Michigan
Kathy K
If you can give something? thats great. kathyk1@.tupperware.com

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A Get Well Greeting for our fellow Adland member Kathy Kanouse
5/23/2007 9:41:45 AM

Kathy,

I will pray you have a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

+0
5/23/2007 9:47:14 AM

Hi Kathy

This is James & Diana our prayers go out to you, for a quick and miraculous healing.

God bless you James

James & Diana C Helping rebuild America one Family at a time www.crocker.zurvita.com
+0
5/23/2007 9:50:03 AM

Get Well Soon Kathy my prayers are with you! Don't get down about this  better days lie ahead! Here's thinking of you kid,....

Steve Hall

+0
Podo Pierre

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/23/2007 9:53:57 AM

Hi Kathy,

you just overcame the common enemy , by being able to write this brief note. Thank God you're able to do so. God is not an accepter of pain nor burns neither would he let you wonder after your health. He will provide the necessary support and comfort needed for you and your kids. God loves you more than all , and you are all to him and us. Shy not away from him because he is a great God . Be strong and Merry that , while we will continue to pray for you and your kids, we are sure that the Perfect God, who expresses perfect love and protection for you will bless thee to benefit from his presence.

God Bless.

Pierre Louma

Podo3500
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!