Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Let the Party Begin!!!!!
5/20/2007 4:12:00 AM
Hip hip hoorah!

So glad to hear the good news.

Loved the pictures.  I could feel the warmth and love coming from your family.

God bless and huge angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 4:19:01 AM
 Today Is All The Time You Will Ever Have To live for the future is to live in vain because there is no such reality. Today is your future. Therefore,

it is far better to fall in love with this day than to wait for a day you may never see. And when you live right, when you live with purpose, when you live and lead a righteous life, all the time you ever need will be made available to you. Whether you are twenty, forty, sixty or eighty, time well lived . . . is time well spent, so never bemoan old age or how you spent your time.

Looking backwards is never the best way to live or enjoy the riches that comes from living a principal-centered life. Live your life with great expectation by looking forward with great anticipation and a vision of never-ending success and prosperity. Accept as fact that all life is precious, fleeting, and as fragile as yesterday’s raindrops.

This very moment is a day you will never see again, so savor this moment. Enjoy this day. Go and find some joy, some peace, and some value in this day, and don’t wait until tomorrow! I advise you to think of every new day as a new opportunity; a second chance to smell the flowers, to taste the fruit, and to enjoy the grand beauty of a new beginning.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/20/2007 8:40:11 AM

Fantastic James

So glad to hear everything turned out good.  Tell your Mom Happy Birthday for me.

Enchanted Hollow

Bizzy Blogz

GmailPro

MadVlad

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 9:47:34 AM
Hi Nan, I certainly will, here's hugs coming back at ya!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 9:49:43 AM

Hi Sarah, we are a pretty close knit family. I attribute it to a God centered relationship. Thanks for the angel cuddles!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!