Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A musical this coming Sunday - Staring Felicia Harris! Encouragings Words a Must.
5/17/2007 11:01:30 PM
Felicia, My prayers and best wishes this Sunday! Your #1 fan and student! Dave
Dave Gaddis fdavegaddis@yahoo.com Yahoo IM: fdavegaddis skype: dave.gaddis
+0
Re: A musical this coming Sunday - Staring Felicia Harris! Encouragings Words a Must.
5/17/2007 11:13:08 PM
I know you'll do beautifully!
I help promote literacy and children's charities and build my library all while being subsidized by the federal government! http://www.winninginthemargins.com Passkey:106472
+0
5/17/2007 11:13:54 PM

I pray for your songs to reach the angels! And above.

Sincerely,

Steve Hall

+0
5/17/2007 11:19:15 PM

Hi Felicia,

I'm sure you shall give a marvelous performance. Since I'm an artist, a painter to be more specific I have always had a special place in my heart for other gifted people. I have always enjoyed the arts. I have in the past found myself frequently wishing to exchange my gift for the gift of song.

Remember the good LORD has given YOU this gift to share with others and HE will be there with you, beside you , empowering you to share your gift with others. If you let HIM he will give you strength, courage and song. Be strong and pray for HIM to guide you and empower you and HE will. When the LORD  is with you who could possibly stop you. I will Be praying for your success, that it will be a truly marvelous night for YOU.

Have a great time and a terrific evening. Let me know how it went. I wish I could be there to hear your beautiful song.

To a great night, God bless.

Pat Keeley

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2007 11:21:29 PM
Dear Felicia ~ May your voice soar to the heights of all our spirits for you being in the community! Beth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!