Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hugging from the 5th Dimension
5/16/2007 11:48:11 PM
How do you hug? Do you use your whole being or is it just something that you are required to do for others? Hugging to me can be a form of therapy, it soothes the soul and calms the spirit. I have thought about how I do it but this is excerpt from the Practical Magic Series at the Lightworker site describes it perfectly. http://lightworker.com/beacons/1215045thDimensionalHugs.htm . Imagine that at the base of your head on the back of your neck you have an energetic connection to the Web of Love. The Web of Love connection is with you all of the time. The next time that you hug someone, consciously open that connection. The energy running through your body will be incredible and both you and the person you are hugging will feel it, be assured. That will move you both to a higher level and it will be a 5 th -dimensional hug. When you do this you will find the quiet smile of spiritual confidence is yours to keep. Practice these hugs. Practice flowing the energy of the Web of Love through you with each hug that you give. That practice will place you into higher levels and make it easier for you to change energy mismatches, for you to live in harmony, for you to be happy. In those times when you look around and ask who am I going to hug re-member to start with you. Beginning with self will help you to connect with others. Now, go find someone to hug and spread that Web of Love! Ally
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!