Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Law of Perpetual Transmutation (Attraction)
5/14/2007 11:32:00 AM

The Law of Perpetual Transmutation

That’s a mouth full isn’t it? It's been nicknamed the Law of Attraction in the best selling book and movie "The Secret".

“Energy moves into physical form. In other words thoughts become things. Therefore the images you hold in your mind most often materialize in results in your life.”

For example; I was flying on a jet coming back from Utah a while back and I thought in my mind how wonderful that this incredibly heavy structure that can just lift off and transport us from one place to another. I fly often and this never ceases to amaze me. It all started with a human having a single thought about wanting to fly like a bird. The same applies to the computer, light bulb, telephone, automobile and so on. Every creation begins with a thought.

So if you want to be successful in your business or life goals you must first think of yourself as being successful. Think about what you will have in your life when you attain success and focus on creating it. That is why it’s important to make a vision board of the things you desire. This will give you a visual to focus on and will send those thoughts out to the Great Creator. Then sometimes, almost magically, the answers as to what you need to do to get them will come to you. Then you must, of course, take the actions to prepare yourself to receive them.

Look back into your life and think about what you’ve created with your thoughts. Perhaps when you were young before you bought your first car you thought about having it.  You might have even picked out the color and model? Then you took action and learned how to drive. Then you saved the money or earned it right?  I’m sure if you look back you’ll find almost everything you’ve brought into your life has begun with a single first thought. So the key is think about what you want and desire, not what you don’t want. Make sure you’re thinking in the positive sense such as I’m so grateful that I’m now making more than enough to pay all my expenses rather than I don’t like being in debt. The Universe doesn't differentiate negative from positive. It will hear “like being in debt”. So make sure you try to think in positives as often as possible.

G. Lee Meyer

Pick up your free Internet marketing report at

http://sponsoringaccelerator.com
G. Lee Meyer
+0
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Law of Perpetual Transmutation (Attraction)
5/14/2007 12:51:20 PM

Hello Gail:

I'll never get used to G. Lee, he-he!

One more LOA Class & I'm finished with the Unity Church's version of The Secret & the LOA that they have been teaching for over 118yrs. now.

http://www.unityworldhq.org/

In addition to "The Secret," the film that preceeded it, "What the Bleep," with the deaf actress Marlee Matlin starring, is also in the same vein & is a perfect lead in to The LOA!  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=dvd&field-keywords=what%20the%20bleep&results-process=default&dispatch=search/ref=pd_sl_aw_tops-1_dvd_7225485_2&results-process=default

The result of all of this activity is that you simply must learn to respect & love yourself if you wish that others will also respect & love you back. I used to think that thinking that way was more a case of being too self absorbed, but after a month under the tutorledge of Lori Dey, PhD, I think my mind is now more open to this LOA, let's hope that she's right Gail?

For those AdlandPro folks who don't know us, Gail & her husband Kurt are my sponsors in the Neway's Intl opportunity. And the person that's been selected for: 
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #27 FOR 2007 
is none other than Natalya Restivo, another Neway's Distr., & one of my 6 partners in the 1000moms1000dollars.com campaign MasterMinding Group, that our Crown Diamond, Margie Aliprandi has launched.

With all of these great looking women I'm now involved with here at Neways, I'm sure that The LOA is working overtime for Moi, ROFL!

Happy Mother's Day to all ALP Moms,

Joe

Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Law of Perpetual Transmutation (Attraction)
5/15/2007 12:15:22 PM

Thank you for sharing Joe,

You're right about "What the Bleep". It's a great movie! I saw it long before "The Secret" came out.

Many people struggle with the idea of self love thinking it may make them appear selfish or full of themselves. We are all unique creations of our Divine Creator so doesn't it seem reasonable that we should love ourselves? In fact, it 's pretty much an insult to God if we don't.

This is something that I really had to struggle with. As a child I was made fun of and felt like I was unattractive. My mother would even say I was an ugly duckling that would some day become a swan. At that time all I heard was the ugly duckling part. This made me become very shy and withdrawn. 

This  lasted until I finally had my eyes opened through becoming involved in personal development and network marketing . Over the years it has helped  me to grow significantly and I realize I've finally become the Swan. Now through recognizing and sharing my gifts I have learned to love myself. Each and everyone of us posess gifts to share with other's. " Do not neglect the gift that is in you"--1Timothy 4:14

I hope you'll all share with us your experiences with the Law of Attraction.

Blessings,

G. Lee

G. Lee Meyer
+0