Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Severa

133 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #27 FOR 2007
5/14/2007 5:50:15 AM

Natalya Restivo!!!

We've known one another for months now, & it's just so awesome to see your lovely face on AdlandPro's Parade of Stars.

Your journalistic skills have shined brightly here, you're indeed an inspiration to all immigrants who have graced our shores before you landed here yourself.

I want everyone here to know that I nearly resigned from Neways Intl until you Natalya, you told me to hang in there because you knew that the product line was "truth in advertising" personified, & you certainly "wear" our skincare & facial specials well my dear! You should be one of our Skincare Poster Women at Neways Intl.

God Bless you dear friend, & to think that we share the same MasterMinding Group in the 1000Moms campaign makes it twice as special to me.

Love yah,

Joe

Joe Severa, Owner Flexera Intl Ltd. ANA/DSHEA Certified
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2007 7:11:16 AM
!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Hi Natalya,

You have been a very special friend to me since the first time I read one of your posts.  I have always admired that you found God.  Your adventurous spirit has benefited the USA in may ways.  Your new job sounds very exciting and we will all say a prayer for your quick study.  I am going to sit back and enjoy this parade.  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/14/2007 7:20:34 AM

Congratulations Natalya!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/14/2007 7:26:02 AM

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S     N A T A L Y A !

You are a special lady!

Best wishes.

Dimitra

+0
5/14/2007 7:57:56 AM
Hello my beautiful Awesome friend Natalya :) you truly are a SHINING STAR, Wishing you All the very best in everything you do, have a Super Fantastic Week!!!  Big Hugs and lots of Love :)
**Congratulations**

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!