Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 94th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
5/13/2007 11:56:13 PM

Hello John & Pauline and Thanks once again, for doing such a Wonderful Job.

Hi Jason,

I enjoyed reading your Bio very much.  Sounds like you've definitely got it going on and I admire your strong Family Relationship.

Get ready to enjoy an Amazing Week My Friend.  You richly deserve it.

God Bless,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 11:57:29 PM

Way to go Jason!

Congratulations and well done..it is always good to hear of success stories..Enjoy your fame!

peace and light to you

Diane

+0
5/14/2007 12:08:48 AM
Hey Jason! Congratulations! I was going to vote for you next time if you didn't make it this week (after someone got in my ear, lol). I thought you were already on my friend's list, but you aren't so I'll send you an invite. It was fun reading all about you, and hey...you are 5 days younger than me! Best wishes, Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/14/2007 3:36:35 AM
Hi Jason,

Congratulations on being crowned POTW!

You're one of those people who seems to have the knack online and are truely deserving of this.

All the best to you.
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!