Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Why dont you just go climb a tree!
5/10/2007 11:38:03 AM

Hi everyone! 

Ever climb a tree?  For some......it's been a long, long time I'm sure.  The Berry Tree is offering you the chance to become a part of their company  - and to get placed AT THE TOP of their organization!

This really is a uniques opportunity.  I know you've heard that many times before.  And those of you who know me here @ ALP know that I will not just sign up with anything.  Kathy Hamilton told me yesterday that I was the most critical person here!  LOL.

While I do advocate that their are many programs out there that one can make a good living from.......I have my own "criteria" for signing up with something.

• I'm sorta lazy  Who wants to waste their hard-earned $$$$ and their days calling leads who were really just trying to win a FREE cell-phone in the 1st place?
  • I refuse to be a "telemarketer".  I do follow-up on the phone.....but I NEVER chase anyone down.  Why?  I'm not one who enjoys trying to CONVINCE people they need what I am offering.  If you have to CONVINCE them....they are not going to be effective in your organization anyways.........

Look:  this is a chance for you to get healthier earn a passive income @ the same time.  If you want more $$$$ than the promised $1360/mo......you obviously will need to do some prospecting.

If you haven't checked out The Berry Tree.......you are truly missing out!

We are still in pre-launch....so there's still some time to grab a top spot!

Don't get left behind!

I'm climbing my tree!  Where are you?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!