Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
GetGet $50 just for signing up to ClickCash.com Program
5/8/2007 5:26:23 AM

Hi Friends,

Thought you would be interested to know that I just signed up at ClickCash.com to promote iFriends.net.

Payouts now range from $40 to $80 per FREE signup. In other words, even if the customer doesn't spend a dime with iFriends, I collect at least $40 for that customer.  And as much as $80 per customer on volume.

Took just a few minutes, but it was worth it:  They put a $50 bonus in my payout account immediately, just for signing up (!) ... before I even refer my first signup to iFriends. That's 50 bucks for two minutes of my time filling out a form.  (And ClickCash is now in their 10th consecutive year of uninterrupted weekly payouts).

Also, ClickCash / iFriends also pays a 10% override on all "downline" webmaster signup commissions, so in addition to earning up to $80 for each customer you refer to iFriends, you earn an additional 10% override on the payouts to each *webmaster* you refer to Clickcash / iFriends (and the webmasters that *they* refer, and so on and so on, into infinity).  iFriends calls it "The Power of Ten", but I call it "more cash"!

To get your $50 signing bonus and all additional benefits, fill out the simple signup form at ClickCash now:

http://apps.ClickCash.com/cgi/cc_refer.exe?acct=SHANKARAN

(You can also review full terms & conditions with the above link)

Shankaran Anilkumar

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!