Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Requesting Prayer for my Mother
5/6/2007 5:35:43 PM

I have already prayed and I'll continue to pray, God's able! Thank you so much for requesting prayer, it's my joy!

God Bless,

Lois

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 5:36:09 PM

Hi James,

The power of Prayer is amazing! I am adding your dear Mother into my Prayers. Please keep us posted.

God Bless.

Peace, Sharon

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/6/2007 6:09:00 PM

Hi James and MUM

YOUR mother will be in my prayers and just be Blessed that the Team of Surgeons and assistants have much knowledge in what they are doing. I am positive that all will go well. Looks like mom has been very active in her late years and that is a tremendous asset to have accomplished.

I too just recently have a double disk fusion on my back and I had nothing but praise for my Dr. and his Team.  May the Lord be with you and you family in these hard times. Many of our Adlanders are great people and mom will get many prayers going her way.  She will up and about in no time.

By the way, I noticed that you were not on my friends list, so an invitation is on the way. 

JR

+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/6/2007 6:21:51 PM

Hi James

I will be praying that all goes well for your mom that she will have a full recovery.  Also, I would like to wish for her a happy birthday on the 15th.  God's blessings be with you and family.

Sonia

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 6:31:41 PM
Hi Nan, I must apologize, my mother's name is Myrna, and she says thank you very much!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!