Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Requesting Prayer for my Mother
5/10/2007 10:33:03 AM

Hi Barb, not too many people share the same birthday, and yes that is cool:) Thank you so much for your prayers and your support!

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2007 10:56:35 AM

Hi Jimmy,

I just popped in to leave this for Miss  Myrna and to let you know she is still in our prayers. Hugs

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2007 12:10:47 PM

Hi Geketa, thanks for the special note!! Dad and I are on our back to Orlando for round two! Take Care,

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2007 6:36:18 PM

Hi Jim,

Everything that can be said, has been said, eloquently, sincerely and with love.

The way in which you are held in respectful affection by Adlanders has been demonstrated here and that affection has led to huge support for your mother and wishes for her rapid recovery.

The size of the response is also a tribute to Adlanders who have not been frightened to turn out in numbers to a genuine request and a very laudable cause.

MayGod bless you and your family and continue to bless the members of this great community. Please continue to inspire and set an example of your faith and principles.

Roger

+0
Susan Jones

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/10/2007 7:51:28 PM

Hi Jim How are you today. I wanted to tell you I am stell praying for your Mom. At MY  church  She is Highly On list. Mom happy Brithday. The only Gife I have to give you , Is my love. reamber We all love you and Praying

every day for you. Every one at my church said to tell you That we all love you and we are with you , and God Is with you all The time.Love Pine Grove  Church From Concord NC.
Much love and prayes Susan Jones

Susan Crosswinds Jones
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!