Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Attitude Determines Attitude
5/6/2007 7:19:03 AM
Attitude Determines Attitude

I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock strikes midnight. I have responsibilities to fulfill today. I am important. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.

Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.

Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or I can be glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from waste.

Today I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive.

Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I was growing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.

Today I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate that thorns have roses.

Today I can mourn my lack of friends or I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new relationships.

Today I can whine because I have to go to work or I can shout for joy because I have a job to do.

Today I can complain because I have to go to school or eagerly open my mind and fill it with rich new tidbits of knowledge.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework or I can feel honored because the Lord has provided shelter for my mind, body and soul.

Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped. And here I am, the sculptor who gets to do the shaping.

What today will be like is up to me. I get to choose what kind of day I will have!

- Author Unknown

+0
Re: Attitude Determines Attitude
5/6/2007 8:50:53 AM

Hi Bj,

Thank you for your post.  It really makes a person think and be thankful for all we have. 

Keep the posting coming I really enjoy reading them. I wish I had your talent.

Sincerely,

Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 9:04:03 AM

Hi Gaby

My friends and family are my inspiration. If I can help someone today, then I have accomplished something very important to me.

Just having my friends here at adland is a blessing in it self.

Bj

+0
Ann
Ann Riches

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/6/2007 12:50:48 PM

Hi BJ,

Thanks for this awesome post - it came at just the right time for me.........Divine Intervention I believe!

Have a great day :-)

Ann

You've heard the ads, pay off your mortgage in less than half the time! Let me show you how WE do it! No new loans, YOU handle your own money! Be happy, use the services! Call me 818-239-4039
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 1:45:22 PM

That is so true Bj. Your attitude does effect everyone & everything around you. Remember a smile is contagious.

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!