Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Everything is always impossible before it works
5/2/2007 10:06:03 AM

"Everything is always impossible before it works. That's what entrepreneurs are all about - doing what people have told them is impossible."

-- Hunt Greene, Venture Capitalist

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Jason Leverette

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Everything is always impossible before it works
5/2/2007 10:51:01 AM

"The original entrepreneurs of the world are astounding and profound witness to the abilities of ideas and inventions which shaped our world". Jason Leverette 

"The patent system added the fuel of interest to the fire of genius." Abraham Lincoln (the only U.S. President to be issued a patent)1.

"LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN" 2x2 Matrix pays $3,600 www.lifeisgoodagain.com (Password is: life)
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 11:46:46 AM
Hello Bogdan,

Very interesting quote.  I understand what the author is saying in this quote, but it rubs me wrong. 

I sense that the author is responding to someone's negative comment and he is trying to confirm that they will never believe it to be possible until they actually see it in action and that he (an entrepreneur) will show them.

I believe that anything is possible even before I am able to make it work.  If I didn't have the "anything is possible" attitude, I probably wouldn't waste my time working on it.   I can't imagine something thinking everything to be impossible because even that is possible.

I hope I haven't missed the point of this interesting quote.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 12:12:24 PM
Hi Bogdan, Joe has a point. "Everything is POSSIBLE". I see that things may look impossible til it works and people may say It can't be done til they see it works but impossible is so definite. One should always keep an open mind. In my life time I have seen many impossibles---man on the moon, cars that can go (??? miles an hour),messages across the world in a split second, movies in my living room, Gas for $3.00 a gallon, other galaxies. YOu name it and I was told when young that it wouldn't work. Always believe and it just might work. Oh yes, and you haven't failed til you quite trying to make it work.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 9:22:29 PM

Hello Bogdan,

R. Hunt Greene
huntgreene@ghf.net

Greene Holcomb & Fisher is a private investment banking firm that specializes in sophisticated, independent mergers and acquisitions, private placements and financial advisory services for the middle market.

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!