Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 92nd Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!!!
4/30/2007 8:37:48 PM
Dear Rina Girl,
wowowow....now CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!
I don't have all this cute smilies but you'll know that I smile all over :-)
I'm very proud to be your friend and want to thank you for the sweet words in your bio about our family.You're an amazing lady and deserve the be the winner and the limelight you're in now!
As for the help you mentioned - I just can say that without your own hard work to achieve your dreams - all the help given is worthless.
Carry on to be the person you are!You're on the right way to be successful and get everything done in your life the way you want it.
And thanks to Pauline,John and all the others in this forum - I wasn't really aware of it but will sure vote in future,because-like Rina mentioned-it's a nice way to recognize people and their work.
Have a great day,
Janet

+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/30/2007 9:43:10 PM
CONGRATULATIONS RINA,

IT WAS ICE READ YOUR BIO AND OF YOUR FRIENDS AND EXPERIENCES. ENJOY YOUR TIME AS POTW AS WELL AS THE MANY PEOPLE WHO WILL JOIN YOU IN YOUR FORUM HERE.

YOUR FRIENDS,

RICK AND MARILYN MARTIN
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/30/2007 10:21:38 PM
Hi John and Pauline.  Each POTW that you present is fascinating.  I love to see the excitement and goodwill flooding around Adland.  It seems to get better each week.  Thank you!!!!!!

!!!*~~FUYOH~~*!!!

Congratulations...

Rina
Rishilah Rani A/P Antonio Manickvasagam Surendran! :)

You are so awesome!  Your energy can be felt all the way over here in New Mexico!  Yes, you have taught me how to express "Fuyoh!" well.  And today is a great time to exclaim it.  Wow!  Can you feel all of us smiling with you?  Like I told you in our first post, your smile and excitement is infectious

It has been awesome getting to know you.  Now, we know why you are the special you.  You have a great Mom and Dad. I personally thank Ralph and Janet for encouraging you to come to Adland.  It brightened Adland with a very special star.

Keep your smiles coming and your excitement spreading everywhere... because you are making a difference.
!!Congratulations!!

You are the Queen!

And remember this...

You are AWESOME!

You are a fantastic friend!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/30/2007 10:49:40 PM

Hi Rina!  8)

Don't you look pretty on the front page of AdlandPro!  ;-)

Enjoy your week my friend!  :-)

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/30/2007 11:31:34 PM

Hi Rina,

Congrats on winning the POTW!

Enjoy your week!

Take care,

Robert

+0