Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 92nd Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!!!
5/6/2007 11:53:14 AM
Dear Rosli,
Hello.  I hope you are fine & your day & week has been amazing this far.

Thankyou so much for your message and thank you taking the time to congratulate me.  Your message is so sweet and I thank you so much.

Whomever it may be, there are amazing wonderful well deserved candidates that deserve recognition.  All you need to do is spread the word and ask your friends to vote, you can vote to, its actually only a click away..... please, they deserve recognition as they are oustanding individuals.  See ya in the next voting forum ~
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/5236/ShowForum.aspx

Love, Rina
CowDragon Puppy 3 
Try Out My Programs
1) Ground Floor OPPORTUNITY!!! "SiteWizard SEO" ~ It Can't Get Any Better. High Ranking In Search Engine Placements!!!  Advertise All Programs in 1 Link, Earn $$ Instantly & Be On Top NOW => http://rotate2.com/1186 
2) My PowerMall ~ Join FREE, Refer, Purchase & Get PAID (No Joining Fees Required) => http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/2630

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 5:34:24 PM
Congratulations, Rina!

Sorry I'm late, I don't think we've communicated before, have we?  Have a fantastic week-after the POTW!
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/8/2007 12:40:20 PM
Dear Kathleen,
Hello my dear.  Hope you are great and the day has just been amazing for you.  Well, the week is not over yet so I hope the weekend will be an amazing 1 for you.

Thank you so much for your message and don't bother about apologising because as long as you made it here, I truly appreciate it very much.  This is because you have taken time out of your busy schedule to stop by and say some really nice kind words to me and I truly appreciate it.

Well, no, we haven't communicated before but rest assured, I have seen your contribution as well as your involvement in this community and I find you to be a very sweet helpful supportive amazing cute smiling lady so yes, I do see you around.  Well, I hope we will have the opportunity to do so this coming months.

I did have a fantastic week as the 92nd POTW and I will surely continue to have an amazing week because I have such loving supportive and appreciative friends like you.

Love, Rina
CowDragon Puppy 3 
Try Out My Programs
1) Ground Floor OPPORTUNITY!!! "SiteWizard SEO" ~ It Can't Get Any Better. High Ranking In Search Engine Placements!!!  Advertise All Programs in 1 Link, Earn $$ Instantly & Be On Top NOW => SiteWizard SEO ~ Click Here
2) My PowerMall ~ Join FREE, Refer, Purchase & Get PAID (No Joining Fees Required) => My PowerMall ~ Free 2 Join
+0
5/9/2007 4:17:32 AM

Hello Rina!  :-)

Your POTW week has come to an end but I must say the you've been one of our favorite POTW's.

Thank you for making this an exciting and special POTW week.  8)

We wish you all the best in life my friend, take care!

Love ya!  ;-)

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/15/2007 1:45:02 AM
To My Darling Dear Daddy Angel, John Sanchez,
Hello.  Hope you are doing fine & the day has just been amazing excitingly great.  Hope that the week has also been a great one for you.

Thank you so much your truly hearted and sweet post.  I am sorry for replying it late.  Have been busy and slowly catching up but rest assured will get all my replies to everyone as soon as I can.

WOW
Scared 1Those words are just amazing and truly I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to get to know everyone and giving me the love & support that is warm & truly downright loving .

Love ya too, John
Yowza & always will.  Thank you for showing me where HOME is..... MailmanHouse

Love, Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!