Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 92nd Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!!!
5/6/2007 1:00:48 AM
Dear Joe Downing,
Hello darling.  I hope you are fine & had an amazing week.  Hopefully it has been rocking Elvis style
Famous 2.  I want to sincerely thank you for all your emails of support that you have sent me and I am truly sorry for being a real baddy for not answering it but I will surely get around to it.

Oh maaaannnnnnn...... like I said before, you surely know how to make a girl feel all shy and coy..... Your words of compliments are just too much.  Thank you with all my heart for all your kind words.  You are such a sweet adorable man.

Wowee, all the way to New Mexico?  If possible, I would like my smile & excitement to reach worldwide ~ and I feel this way because of this community and people like you.  You just make my life even more special than it already is.

Yes, my parents are amazing & Ralph and Janet are really amazing people too.  They are truly the reason why I am who I am today.  Through them, I shine and its this community that make me shine even more.  Its still shocking to see my picture at the front page.  Its still unbelievable and I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for making me feel special.

I am just happy to be able to spread my excitement and is amazing to see all the support & love I have received from everyone here.  When I told Ralph & Janet about this, they were nothing far from excited & supportive for me.

Joe Downing, you are a man with a great heart, warm smile, loving personality and a supportive, blessed & infectious friend.  You were the most excited & supportive one when I won this cause you wanted it to happen for me.  Your smile is amazing, your support & appreciation for people is amazing.  You are never selfish and your heart is pure as a river.  You have only good intentions for people.  Now I know why you were a POTW even if you are new here.  You have contributed in your own way and deserve my respect & love.  Thank you King of Hearts.

Love, Rina
CowDragon Puppy 3 
Try Out My Program
Ground Floor OPPORTUNITY!!! "SiteWizard SEO" ~ It Can't Get Any Better. High Ranking In Search Engine Placements!!!  Advertise All Programs in 1 Link, Earn $$ Instantly & Be On Top NOW => http://rotate2.com/1186

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 1:12:26 AM
Hello My Loveable Daddy Angel John Sanchez,
Hope you are fine & had an amazing week. Woweeeeeeee, I am feeling at home here because of your love for appreciating individuals and the contribution you have done for Adland.

Thank you for your compliments & nonetheless, you look smashing in your photograph with that wine glass ~ hope to share a glass of wine with you and have the opportunity to meet you in person cause I would love to experience your personality for myself cause it for sure is just amazing.  You are a amazing person.

Thank you for allowing me to cross your path and thank you for being the person you are.  You deserve to be put on a pedestal and carried high above and recognized for your wonderful efforts.  I love you John Sanchez and I thank Bogdan for giving you the Ambassador title. 

You, Ambassador John Sanchez, is just an AMAZING individual.

Thank you for everything once again.

Love, Rina
CowDragon Puppy 3 
Try Out My Program
Ground Floor OPPORTUNITY!!! "SiteWizard SEO" ~ It Can't Get Any Better. High Ranking In Search Engine Placements!!!  Advertise All Programs in 1 Link, Earn $$ Instantly & Be On Top NOW => http://rotate2.com/1186

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 1:26:48 AM
Dear Robert,
Hello Robert, I hope you are great and have had an amazing grand week. 

Thank you for making this week a special one for me by stopping by and posting a congratulatory message for me.  It is great to have your support and hope that the next POTW ~ Phil Black would be able to have your wonderful support.

I don't know much about you but I am always a fan of people who appreciate others.  You will be truly blessed in every way.

Have a great loving blessed 2007!

Love, Rina
CowDragon Puppy 3 
Try Out My Program

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 1:54:00 AM
Dear Johnnie Lim,
Hello my friend and fellow countryman.  Hope you are great & the week has been amazing for you.  Its Sunday here our time and hope that you are just enjoying your day with your friends and family.

Thank you very much for your message.  Its truly amazing to be a part of incredible individuals who have truly contributed to this community.

The Person Of The Week (POTW) title is not a race but a recognition for contributors that have made an impact or presence here in Adland.  I love this community very much as they are not people who judge you based on your race, country or religion you are.  As long as you have contributed or make your presence, they continue to support & show love to those they feel truly deserves the title.

Johnnie, continue to get to know the members of this community as you will realise they will shower you with support, recognition, appreciation and most of love.  You can never go wrong with this community.

So, Johnnie, please continue voting to ensure this community gets the necessary exposure it deserves.  Call your friends on it too.

Take care dear and thank you once again.

Love, Rina
CowDragon Puppy 3 
Try Out My Program

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 2:02:27 AM
GGGGEEEEKKKKEEEETTTTAAAA.....

If it isn't the ever adorable lady Geketa.  Hope you are fine & have had an amazing week.  The weekend is here so I hope you are enjoying it with your family and friends.  They are lucky to have you in their life and I am lucky you have accepted me as one of your friends, allowing me to cross your path.  It would not have happened if you didn't give me the opportunity so thank you with all my heart.

Thank you for your sweet message.  You are still the Queen of Adland with your wonderful aspiring bio of all your struggles and you came out as a strong loving inspiring wonderful loving human.  I love you as a person so much and have told you this before, I am amazed at how you went through your life and came out of it making it a real life story with enough motivation to inspire people or individuals like me.

I thank you Geketa for being a real friend and the support that you have shown has inspired and moved me in many ways.  We all go through the same thing and as you have said, looking back at it, you wonder how did you do it.  I am still wondering and that is why I am so amazed by you.

Thank you once again for everything and you just being as how you are.

Love you darling Geketa.  Don't you look amazing in your photo.

Love, Rina
CowDragon Puppy 3 
Try Out My Program

+0