Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 92nd Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!!!
4/29/2007 2:02:43 PM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

This week we're honoring one of the newest Jewels of AdlandPro, her name is Rina Rishilah Rani. This precious young lady is the best thing to happen to our community in a while. Her warm posts with the funny Smiley faces are always refreshing to see in our forums. Rina, thank you for all the love you've shown us and congratulations on winning the 92nd POTW award!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I Love YouLove Letter Kisses

Dragon

Here's Rina's Bio:

Hello my dear Adland friends, family & Adland hearted community.  Hellooowwww with a big hug & kiss to the 2 best, loving & amazing forum partners ~ John Sanchez & Pauline Raina (Here I go again because you both truly deserve this ~ hearted, warm, loving, generous & appreciative individuals & I am lucky to have cross their paths & to have them cross mine).

Before I continue to my bio, I've got a great idea, this is for my guardian angel here in Adland, Pauline Raina, & John Sanchez, I would like to  show my appreciation for the POTW forum so here goes.  The POTW forum (to me anyways) is a forum to commemorate/ appreciate individuals with daily lives who are just human like you & me that have made an impact to the Adland community.  This forum is also a stepping stone for members to meet other kind, warm & welcoming forumers/ members and if you are a new member, to make you feel 'Welcome' here in Adland.  The POTW forum is a forum that I am active in because the forum means a lot to me.  I love reading about the support, love & appreciation given to the candidates, the POTW team & the people who have voted and even, newcomers.  Newcomers tend to feel lonely and sometimes, mixing around is just hard for some people.  But the moment, you take a step into the POTW forum, they make sure you feel warm, welcome & in my own words, make you feel at HOME that its just so hard to leave.  Its INFECTIOUS...... As Joe Downing (89th POTW winner) puts it (sorry for jamming on this Joe), this is the kind of appreciation and bonding of friends that attracts me to stay at Adland.  One never knows how one persons post can change the life of another & just understand it does.  With that said, I want to thank every single one of you for who you are & I truly full heartedly appreciate your kindness, heart & mind.  Every single one of us are equal winners in our own way be it in Adland or in our own personal life.  Also, I want to thank all of you for your appreciation of me despite my age and believe that I truly deserve this.

Winning the 92nd POTW has made me feel very warm & fuzzy inside, at least, I know I did something right.  I am lucky to have you all vote for me and make this week a special week for me.  IT JUST FEELS GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!  Thank you all so much.

I would like to ask everyone to cast your vote on a weekly basis for your candidate of choice for the POTW & give this forum the exposure it deserves so that the candidates or just about anyone can be appreciated for their effort.  All you can do is spread the news to your friends here in the community or even new members & even before you know it, the votes would be in thousands. 

Most of you or all of you would know me as Rina.  My full name is Rina Rishilah Rani A/P Antonio Manickvasagam Surendran.  Yes, that is my full name.  If you are wondering what the word "A/P" stand for, its actually known as "Daughter Of".  I am 26 years old turning 27 this year.  I am from Penang, an island that is part of Malaysia.  I come from a mixed parentage (my father is Indian & my mother is Chinese) and have been a Christian for pratically my whole life.  I also have an open mind when it comes to other religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism & many others.

I grew up in a small family of 3 ~ my father, mother & me.  We are not rich neither poor but I would say we lived a normal life day by day.  I grew up musically inclined as my father was very much into music particularly singing.  He use to be a lead singer for a famous 80's band in Malaysia.  We are very close & to me my mum (a strong lady all in all) ensured that despite any problems that we might or were facing, we still stuck together as a family.  My mother does not believe in pampering even if I am the only child and she has done a good thing by disciplining me.  This has made me a very down to earth person.  I find myself to be a positive cheerful excited person in my heart.  I just like being happy and love being positive and this is from me to you - changing your mindset to look at things brightly & positively can only bring you more good things than none. 
I took my diploma in Secretarial @ the age of 18 and graduated a year later at the age of 19 ~ a diploma holder from Stamford College.  I have to say being a Secretary is not easy but I surely learned a lot out of my scope of work. 

My personal life is a challenging one.  I use to fight internally to make a stand to myself about who I am, what I can be & how big as a person I can be.  Its a battle that use to go on daily just trying to find ME.  In 2006, I met a special friend, Mr Ralph Ravindran (who has a big heart & mind), changed my life by stoping me at my tracks, turning my thinking 360 degrees around & made me realise that life is just too beautiful to waste on not appreciating oneself & others (in other words, STOP and smell the roses).  He then introduced me to his beautiful & amazing wife ~ Mrs Janet Ravindran, 2 adorable daughters ~ Anya & Leah & 2 doggies ~ Bono & Poopsie that is now a part of my life & I am a part of their FAMILY.  Mrs Janet Ravindran is the person responsible for introducing me to this wonderful & amazing world of Adland & my Internet business.  FAMILY means a lot to me and being a part of one's family makes you feel wanted & appreciated.  This is what this community brings to me as well.

I just started getting into the Internet business only beginning of August 2006.  Rest assured, its a daily learning process that just gets more & more interesting day by day.  The person responsible for starting me in her line of business & this community is Mrs Janet Ravindran 
do invite her to be your friend.  My sincere & abundant thanks to her for all her guidance & help in ensuring I make the extra income.

As for my business, prior to this, I have experienced much failures with a few programs only to rise & succeed with SiteWizard SEO ~ it actually generates income for me.  Those who would be interested to try out my program, it is a great new tool for you to use as you advertise your business/ programs.  It is an Optimized Search engine with an impacting way to promote as well as make money from your downlines.  You can secure your spot & be one of the members at the TOP!  You will become a part of one of the largest Power Groups on the internet.  You will learn how we use team strategy to make income for the whole team.  We are pre-building our team with this program.  Come join us!  Our plan is to build 7 levels deep.  We will Upgrade when everybody has their downline in place... that way nobody looses out.  You don't need to upgrade in order to receive payment.  When your referrals upgrade you will have earned the Fast Start Bonus.  But, if you would like to earn monthly Residual Income, you have the option to upgrade anytime. You could also earn with commission rollups meaning commissions from any paying member who is a direct referral of a free member will roll up to the next available paying member.

For more information, you can always send me an email and I will reply to you as soon as I can.

Specially to my friends who have voted for me, all of you deserve to be appreciated for having the faith in me and my abilities.  I welcome anyone and everyone to invite me to be your friend.  For the members who come in and vote for your favourite candidate, I thank you for your amazing deed and it would not go unnoticed.  Just remember, that all the candidates are winners and special in their own way.  So, thank you thank you and many abundant thank you's for all your effort.

I would like to extend my personal sincere thanks to Janet Ravindran once again for introducting me to Adland, Natalya Restivo for introducting me to the POTW forum, Joe Downing - the one & only 89th POTW who nominated me, John Sanchez for being the person who second Joe's vote, the Ambassador John Sanchez again & my guardian angel Pauline Raina for all their support & amazing love they have shown to me personally.'

With that said, I LOVE ALL OF YOU, thanks for all your votes, thanks for voting for the POTW ~ they deserve the recognition that is meant for them (again, if possible, do it every week, it just takes a click to vote) & thank you for taking your time to read my bio.  I wish every single one of you a great 2007 with love, blessing, success & much much more.  Now, just sit back, relax and enjoy everyday as it comes with a smile on your face together with this thought in your haed ~ I did what I could today & what I didn't do I will continue to achieve all the way.
Hello

Hugs & Kisses with Love,
Rina

Dragon

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Is this lady amazing or what?! What a blessing to have her in our community. Folks, please take the time to invite her to be your friend if she's not already on your friends list and please congratutlate her on winning the POTW award.

Rina, thank you for being the person that you are. You are truly a blessing to us all. We love you my dear friend! Enjoy your week as our POTW and Queen of AdlandPro!  :-)

Love and Blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Go vote for the 93rd Person of the Week at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/660971.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 92nd Edition Of The Person Of The Week Forum!!!
4/29/2007 2:06:47 PM
Thanks John,

One great winner we have here !!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO THERE U R RINA !!

QUEEN RINA !!! ENJOY YOUR WEEK IN THE LIMELIGHT !!

CONGRATULATIONS RINA

Loads of luv to you

Pauline R

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2007 2:09:10 PM

CONGRATULATIONS RINA

Loads of luv to you !!....Pauline

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2007 2:15:27 PM
Dearest Ambassador John and Pauline.

A nice coppetion ended with a winner. Rina Rani deserves to be our queen. She did a marvelouse work and thios POTW got lots of traffic.

Enjoy your weel
Shine like Betelquese
Be happy and smile

Kindest Regards
Georgios

PS Support Philoxenia #14  POTW #93 Candidate Terry Gorley
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2007 2:17:04 PM
Hello Rina!

Congratulations!

Enjoy your special week, you deserve it!

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!