Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POST ALL YOUR OPPORTUNITIES HERE
11/15/2007 8:36:48 PM
Wholesale prices for healthy hormone free Jerky !

Emergency Preparedness and buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky !

My Favorite Business! We get to eat the delicious jerky!

These bags of jerky have an 18 months shelf life, so it's perfect to put into those emergency backpacks, totes in case of weather disasters, other emergencies. And it's always a great high protein snack for you or the kids or just to have along on camping, biking, hiking, canoeing or hunting trips. Great for hunting season ! Just don't share it with the bears ! guys and gals !

Indians used to take along dehydrated meat mixed with grains and berries called Pemmican and when they had time to set up camp for a day or so...they'd take pieces of Pemmican and put it into a wet leather cooking hide and they'd add water and make a soup or stew out of it. You can do the same with jerky! Add water and a package of one of those boxed dehydrated potato packages and you have an emergency stew! Many of the survival meal bars they sell online are mostly starch with added vitamins and they will keep you alive, but ... you need some protein on hand. And the Meals Ready to Eat survival meals ....they ALL have yeast in them...I'm allergic to yeast! Can't eat those! But Jerky? Low Fat, High Protein, Low Sodium, no growth hormones, no antibiotics and no preservatives !!!!! That's what I'm keeping on hand! How about you?

Beef, Turkey, and Buffalo jerky that is all natural and/or organic. No hormone injected cattle or Turkeys They have slab style jerky, nuggets, flat disk jerky (buffalo O s, easy to eat and delicious)...they have sweet and spicy, hickory smoke, habenero pepper, peppered jerky, original and many others. With each order you get 1/2 lb. (two 4 oz. bags) of jerky! Except for the buffalo jerky which comes in two 3.5 oz bags. $12 gives you 1/2 lb. of jerky and it's FREE Shipping!

You no longer have to hunt yours down or gather ! Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle deliver it to your door!

Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping in USA ! Enroll in Jerky of the Month or choose from 35 flavors !

http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com

Linda
TeamLeader/Guardian
http://www.tryomegaxl.com?c=4225
+0
Ray
Ray Jones

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/15/2007 8:43:03 PM

It’s New and its HOTTT...

This is a great tool to promote and start building your network--remember that the BIGGER your network the more viral advertising you'll generate, automatically!

Viral Link Tracker

- It's NOT some unethical or "blackhat" traffic generating tactic

- It IS 100% real, 100% professional and 100% effective

- It has NOTHING to do with safelists, FFA, traffic exchanges, spam, submitters, or anything else

- It has EVERYTHING to do with a breakthrough new tactic that will blow you away when you see it

The easiest way to explain is for you to see it for yourself.  Just go here....

Viral Link Tracker

The best part is you don't need to install anything, and you can be up & running generating traffic in just minutes.  You don't even need to do anything different than what you're doing.

Still time to get in Early!!

All the best,

Actions Speak Louder Than Words. What will you do? Ray Jones Bristow, VA USA http://www.Web2Wow.com/va6996
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 8:44:19 PM

Video Dating

- Video Conferencing

- Marketing Tools (audio, video etc)

- Classified Ads section

Your Own E-Mail Auto Responder

- Video RESUME

- Ability To Make Calls ...and more to come!

The are 2 kinds of memberships at Friends Win.

One is free and the $9.95 a month option.

The free option will allow you to get access to all the features that Myspace or other social networks have.

The paid option will allow you to use all other services plus the opportunity to earn money from people in your matrix. This is the Most Powerful MLM business I have ever seen to be honest.

It's a business model that works and spreads like a virus accross the web. I honestly believe you cannot miss out on this opportunity and join right now to reserve your spot in the matrix.

Many bonuses if you sign up for free and then upgrade before the end of October 31.   Launch is on for November 1 !

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 9:03:21 PM

Friends Win !   Free Sign Up  ~    Video Dating, Video Conferencing, Networking and sooo much more !

AWESOME !   Listen to this !  I Did !

http://s205925028.onlinehome.us/friendswin/nov1/nov1fwwebinar.html

After you see the Confernce call and you are ready to Join Us  Using the Link here !

http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=19888
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2007 1:48:04 PM

A Top Quality Marketing Education --> Yours FREE! 

If you've ever wished you could learn each step of marketing required
to become successful - and pick and choose from the areas you need
to strengthen, then this program is for you.

Building up now with more content being added every day. Don't miss
your opportunity to receive free training, network with other marketers
and be entered into the 4x7 matrix as a bonus!

If you're an experienced marketer, then there's even more reason to join.
You can contribute and be publicly recognised for your abilities!

Click here now and get your Free copy of the Wild Wild Web.

BookCover.jpg picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!